• Show
Clear All

When WFF were kicked out of GDA and demoted to DPL,
    Yoyo told the parents, the good news is that the fees would
    not increase.
    Sheep to slaughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      All ex DA clubs need to adjust price, how are they going to justify charging the same as when they were a DA club?
      The fees will be the same because they will be following the same top level curriculum. WFF will have the same training that helped them to become recognized as A top 15 GDA club in less than 3 seasons. The development will still be 1 of the best in USA with the same high powered offensive tactics.

Comment

The fees will be the same because they will be following the same top level curriculum. WFF will have the same training that helped them to become recognized as A top 15 GDA club in less than 3 seasons. The development will still be 1 of the best in USA with the same high powered offensive tactics.
        YY is the Michael Milken of youth soccer.
        Complete shyster.

Comment

WFF is charging more for GAL/DPL than TBU is charging for ECNL. And WFF parents are paying it. Why would the WFF BOD get rid of YY? Amazing job of selling the “dream”. His numbers for WFF college commits include those who ended their time at other clubs...once a flamer always a flamer. Meanwhile, WFF parents swallow it whole without question. He’s not transparent but the parents don’t demand transparency. Parents have a choice so I guess WFF parents chose YY’s version of the truth because he tells them what they want to hear.

Comment

All the talent has long left WFF.
            Parents holding on to a dead dream,
            Yoyo cashes those checks.
            Top 15 anything don’t get kicked out.
            My kid is has special potential, Toto told me so

Comment

I have never met this YY but where there is smoke there is fire. The last couple season we have noticed all the top talent at WFF left to TBU ECNL. There has to be reason that so many players and parents have left. It can’t be just that all these people had a bad experience with just one particular coach. WFF must of been so full of themselves thinking players were just going to swarm the club. On the contrary they all left and now all WFF is nothing

Comment

I have never met this YY but where there is smoke there is fire. The last couple season we have noticed all the top talent at WFF left to TBU ECNL. There has to be reason that so many players and parents have left. It can’t be just that all these people had a bad experience with just one particular coach. WFF must of been so full of themselves thinking players were just going to swarm the club. On the contrary they all left and now all WFF is nothing
                It really doesn't make any sense. YY is known for his great personality. His bond with the players is very strong. His training sessions are some of the best in Tampa Bay area. He brings enthusiasm that the players love so much they never want to go home and hate when practice is over. The players are only leaving because of parents, if it were up to the players none would ever leave WFF. The parents are jealous of the bond he has with the players.

Comment

It really doesn't make any sense. YY is known for his great personality. His bond with the players is very strong. His training sessions are some of the best in Tampa Bay area. He brings enthusiasm that the players love so much they never want to go home and hate when practice is over. The players are only leaving because of parents, if it were up to the players none would ever leave WFF. The parents are jealous of the bond he has with the players.
                  This totally made my day, we all need a good laugh right now.

Comment

You had me fooled until i got to this
                    The parents are jealous of the bond he has with the players.

Comment

You had me fooled until i got to this
                      Sorry about the typo error. Should have said *envious of the bond he has with the players.

Comment

Must be awkward at times.
                        If you think thats bad. Try sporting tampa.. Used to be called. Wesley chapel. So much of that. Check out this http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=161434

Comment

If you think thats bad. Try sporting tampa.. Used to be called. Wesley chapel. So much of that. Check out this http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=161434
                          That's a very good read....., MB and his wife have worked hard to get and maintain this reputation.... Add a washed up has been English lower tier player to their leadership. Wow. Does Stuart get a work visa green card from wesley chapel?

Comment

Is this proof?
                            http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=161434

Comment

This post and the last post are more reasons why you should come join WFF. WFF is a great club with YY a great leader who is loved and respected by all the BOD, coaching staff, parents and players. WFF can offer elite training with the highest level leagues and a long history of being the best youth club in the Tampa Bay area. What are you waiting for? Come join WFF family.

Comment

That's a very good read....., MB and his wife have worked hard to get and maintain this reputation.... Add a washed up has been English lower tier player to their leadership. Wow. Does Stuart get a work visa green card from wesley chapel?
                                Why is this Wesley Chapel garbage showing up everywhere?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X