Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

the biggest wave of criminal immigrants entering our country was the mariel boatlift, which coincided with the cocaine epidemic- that was under Jimmy Carter a Democrat
    but as far back as the Puritans(who were persecuted by their european govt) 100% of the Plymouth colony was thought to be criminals

the most violent time in our History was the civil war - that was Democrats trying to leave the country and a republican president ending slavery and saving the union

when you dont know 5th grade history of your own country its tough to discuss historical comparisons

Degenerate FukTARD do you even know about the Immigration Reform Act signed by Ronald Reagan( another corrupt Republican Fuktard president) ?

In that act he granted 3 million illegal immigrants the right to reside in the USA.
    Over 250k of those were Cuban and Haitian criminals released from jails in their former country. Throughout Reagan’s Administration beginning in 1981 all 8 years and an additional 4 years under his VP bush we had the worst Drug epidemic and worst crime/violent error in our countries history. Obviously a civil War is exempt to that fact to violence.

Its clear ur either too young to know about the 80s and 90s under your degenerate party or too dumb and ignorant to recognize ur cult party’s message.

bTW that fat racist orange fuktard and his family keeps racking up points with Prosecutors all over the country….. I pray everyday he decides to run for President again I so miss the shiiiittt show and all those Degenerates dressed as Christmas trees with MAGA hats on.

Comment

Degenerate FukTARD do you even know about the Immigration Reform Act signed by Ronald Reagan( another corrupt Republican Fuktard president) ?

In that act he granted 3 million illegal immigrants the right to reside in the USA.
      Over 250k of those were Cuban and Haitian criminals released from jails in their former country. Throughout Reagan’s Administration beginning in 1981 all 8 years and an additional 4 years under his VP bush we had the worst Drug epidemic and worst crime/violent error in our countries history. Obviously a civil War is exempt to that fact to violence.

Its clear ur either too young to know about the 80s and 90s under your degenerate party or too dumb and ignorant to recognize ur cult party’s message.

bTW that fat racist orange fuktard and his family keeps racking up points with Prosecutors all over the country….. I pray everyday he decides to run for President again I so miss the shiiiittt show and all those Degenerates dressed as Christmas trees with MAGA hats on.
      wow talk about comparing apples to rocks...when you make arguments like this it continues to erode your already shoddy credibility...but u do you...and yes I lived through it so I know very well that they tried to stop it rather than appease it as they do in liberal cities...ur a dope...

Comment

Good guess that a libbie like me might be a husband . I’m a father too and recent polls suggest the GQP is slipping with that demographic too.

Not so much for incels who have never known the touch of a woman :) . They are still all in for Trump.

i won’t speculate about your leanings. We all have a guess given your “take” on issues.

[qyote]
        LMAO 1/10th of what u think it is?...
        just a turn of phrase. I have no idea HOW MUCH less than what he claims but but the lawsuit DOES accuse him of fraud and James showed that Mara lardo was overvalued by 100X!

Sure con …I want that too …but it’s not a legal issue that the entire Republican Party put its gleefull support behind a man who is a liar, fraud , and traitor and gloried in every minute of it!

so do pardon me if I occasionally talk about THAT, much like you ….Clinton much? Obama much?

Well, you flailed and tried and after decades of just harassing two democratic administrations and NEVER showing the goods, Dems get sick of looking the other way and hit the jackpot ?

you go ahead …next time you get all three branches go ahead and retaliate …..

until then, you know what to do [/QUOTE]

thats right...conservatives wait until all the facts are presented before we try to draw conclusions...It's what makes the American justice system the best in the world...you know that old cliche. "innocent until PROVEN guilty"...I know u libs like to try people in the court of public opinion no matter how many times u fo down in flames but that is not how our legal system works...

Comment

just a turn of phrase. I have no idea HOW MUCH less than what he claims but but the lawsuit DOES accuse him of fraud and James showed that Mara lardo was overvalued by 100X!

Sure con …I want that too …but it’s not a legal issue that the entire Republican Party put its gleefull support behind a man who is a liar, fraud , and traitor and gloried in every minute of it!

so do pardon me if I occasionally talk about THAT, much like you ….Clinton much? Obama much?

Well, you flailed and tried and after decades of just harassing two democratic administrations and NEVER showing the goods, Dems get sick of looking the other way and hit the jackpot ?

you go ahead …next time you get all three branches go ahead and retaliate …..

until then, you know what to do
          thats right...conservatives wait until all the facts are presented before we try to draw conclusions...It's what makes the American justice system the best in the world...you know that old cliche. "innocent until PROVEN guilty"...I know u libs like to try people in the court of public opinion no matter how many times u fo down in flames but that is not how our legal system works...[/QUOTE]

just a tiny little question

as the owner of any asset i can put whatever price i want on that asset-realistic or not

as a lender on that asset-what is my job?
          probably to determine what I believe that asset is worth and what % of that asset am i willing to finance
          many ways to do that
          comps of same assets
          propertytax valuations

your average realtor can get you that info in about 5 min

I may think my house is worth 10 Mil, but the lender will TELL me what its worth and how much they are willing to lend based on their valuation NOT mine
          if they mess that up and lend me too much thats on them

next thing is who is the victim, if everything she said is true? the banks, but they arent filing, not the municipalities ,they got paid the taxes based on their valuations-

the law suit is a feeble attempt because she found nothing criminal, and she had to do something
          this will take time and $$$ but in the end its a waste of time

Comment

dont worry he is running again

all of those haitians and cubasns came under Carter- besides the fact that you dislike Brown people,and associate that with a crime wave, I remember the 80s and 90s fondly
            yes those were the cocaine wars- and were bad in certain places like Miami especially- but those were murders by drug dealers of drug dealers for the most part

doesnt compare to the 70s crime wave from heroin andf the end of the vietnam war
            or the fact that last year we had over 2 million illegals cross our Southern Border and 100,000 drug OD deaths about 10x the od deaths as we had in either the 80s or 90s
            would be interesting to see if the cocaine wars (years ) even had 100,000 deaths we had last year
            and the current crisis is killing kids everywhere not just major cities

again you have been schooled and never once insulted- try it,,it works better

Comment

Yah you stupid ****tard that’s right ….so given that Reagan’s 1986 amnesty was for people here BEFORE 1982, why was 1986 the biggest year for illegal immigration on record, more than even last year !!!!!

so Reagan have amnesty and year 1 he failed to follow what he himself “put in place”

oh con , how pathetic you are :)

BTW Reagan bush were in charge for another presidential cycle and as we see they wasted no time in being KINGS of leaky border

tee hee
              bwa ha ha

am I supposed to thank you for not calling me a “libtard” THIS time?

lol …too funny

But let’s have a round for your boy TC …..

LOCK HIM UP
              OH YES
              THAT’S RIGHT
              LOCK THEM ALL UP
              agin you dont understand how the American Govt works
              Just look at the pickle Joe Manchin jus got himself in

Reagan and congress passed the amnesty- then Congress didnt follow through on the border security part- hence an influx of illegals hoping to get the same deal
              Trump offered a DACA solution-guess who killed it- Dems

you dont have to thank me for anything- i just dont feel the need to say mean things about people who dont feel good about themselves-like beating a dead horse

Comment

Donaldo getting to realize that LYING has consequences ...

His whole cruel world it is exploding ...rapidly approaching the time for the cuffs and leg irons...

Hey Repugs ...don't forget to send more $50 checks to the tRUMP PAC ... he has already spent the $250 Million you sent him

Comment

Donaldo getting to realize that LYING has consequences ...

His whole cruel world it is exploding ...rapidly approaching the time for the cuffs and leg irons...

Hey Repugs ...don't forget to send more $50 checks to the tRUMP PAC ... he has already spent the $250 Million you sent him

Is that your" thought of the day"?
                  Cmon man, thats been your though of the dayt for the last 7 years- try to think of something different every once in a while

that thought hasnt worked out in 2812 days

Comment

Is that your" thought of the day"?
                    Cmon man, thats been your though of the dayt for the last 7 years- try to think of something different every once in a while

that thought hasnt worked out in 2812 days
                    Not my thought of the day....just winding up Repug dopes (seems to have worked well on you)...
                    Poor little tRUMPy... apparently not a billionaire and never was ...spends most of his days now filling his Depends...what is coming next?

Ain't life a Bitch---you are on the right... but are always wrong...

Donaldo entering extinction-level event status...

Comment

Not my thought of the day....just winding up Repug dopes (seems to have worked well on you)...
                      Poor little tRUMPy... apparently not a billionaire and never was ...spends most of his days now filling his Depends...what is coming next?

Ain't life a Bitch---you are on the right... but are always wrong...

Donaldo entering extinction-level event status...
                      Ahhh...listen carefully... what you are hearing.... the silence of the sheep....

Comment

When Trump's Lawyer Jim Trusty (yes, his real name. No doubtthat appealed to Trump) kept referring to Trump and The President, special master Judge Dearie asked "do you mean President Biden"?

Comment

so true bra, unfortunately for Carter the Cuban immigration crisis happened 4 months before the Presidential Election and of course the Republicans ceased the opportunity.

Under Carter for the month's until his departure (roughly 8) his Administration had the majority of these criminal immigrants in a secure prison holding facility’s located around the country and waiting to be deported,
                          Reagan and the Republicans eventually released and gave legal status to 3 million with which a large amount were criminals.
                          Under Reagan's administration America saw the worst spike in Crime ever under a presidential term, we also suffered the worse single terrorist attack of a military unit ever with over 300 marines and army members killed in a suicide bombing in Beirut. An act that could have been prevented as our boys suffered several other attempts leading up to it. He pulled everyone out like the punk he his and he Also pardoned hundreds of his own administration upon leaving office after the scandal of Iran Contra.

Reagans Administration just like Trumps Republikazzzzes will promise everything sweet and once in power destroy or reverse everything they say.

Comment

Reagan was one of the most corrupt politicians ever—- That bastard sold us out to the Iranians.

i hate these f-ing Republicans, they’ll sell us out in a minute too get power in congress.
                            That fuuuuuuker Reagan campaigned on sticking it to the Iranians but was secretly making contacts behind closed doors to sell Arms to that terrorist country.

don’t ever trust any of these old white Republikazzzz guys, you’ll see if they win the house -Kevin McCarthy is an angry older white guy NUT !!!

Comment

Reagan was one of the most corrupt politicians ever—- That bastard sold us out to the Iranians.

i hate these f-ing Republicans, they’ll sell us out in a minute too get power in congress.
                              That fuuuuuuker Reagan campaigned on sticking it to the Iranians but was secretly making contacts behind closed doors to sell Arms to that terrorist country.

don’t ever trust any of these old white Republikazzzz guys, you’ll see if they win the house -Kevin McCarthy is an angry older white guy NUT !!!
                              I agree. Let’s not forget his racist “Southern Strategy.” Set the table for the overt racist comeback in the GQP.

but here’s a factoid I think you may appreciate. I was going to deploy on the con but why? He just ignores facts ….

but if you look at the data, 2021 was the #3 year on record for movement over border.

want know #1 year ? The year AFTER Reagan’s amnesty. While he was still POTUS for 2 year ….

con blames tip o Neil but customs and borders was ALWAYS an executive branch function, even before DHS.

Comment

Here’s an early merry Xmas for Donnie !

"DeSantis in private trashes Trump. 'He calls him a TV personality and a moron who has no business running for president,' a former DeSantis staffer said. DeSantis tells donors that, if he takes on Trump, he would launch a full frontal attack on his record and competence, according to a GOP source briefed on the conversations," the report states.
                                pass the popcorn please

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X