Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice comment on the other results. Stay classy.

Good luck to Millbury!
    If you thought any of those games were a lock for the CMass teams you’re crazy. Any of the games could have gone either way. Predicting all CMass teams would win is unrealistic. I didn’t expect all CMass teams to win. I would never underestimate the western mass teams. Westfield has some excellent players.

Comment

If you thought any of those games were a lock for the CMass teams you’re crazy. Any of the games could have gone either way. Predicting all CMass teams would win is unrealistic. I didn’t expect all CMass teams to win. I would never underestimate the western mass teams. Westfield has some excellent players.
      Didn’t say it was a lock for any of them. How about you be respectful? Oh that’s right, it’s talking soccer and that’s not allowed.

Comment

Algonquin was not a great team. This is not a surprising result. Wachusett teams from the last two years would have walked all over them

Comment

So brave taking a stand here.

Comment

Didn’t say it was a lock for any of them. How about you be respectful? Oh that’s right, it’s talking soccer and that’s not allowed.
            So giving western mass teams credit is now considered disrespectful? Then guilty as charged. What do you call disregarding them?

Comment

So giving western mass teams credit is now considered disrespectful? Then guilty as charged. What do you call disregarding them?
              Wake up. It’s the statement “not unexpected” about cmass teams losing. Has nothing
              to do with disrespecting western mass. Stay classy.

Comment

Algonquin was not a great team. This is not a surprising result. Wachusett teams from the last two years would have walked all over them
                I will disagree on both.

Comment

Population differences taken into account Western Ma is much stronger.Fact

Comment

Westfield should have lost the 1st game to get into State semis very lucky,luck followed them and a 40 yard Hail Mary shot put them in final .Will the luck continue.

Comment

Population differences taken into account Western Ma is much stronger.Fact
                      Um what? Your team roster is either stronger or not. Has nothing to do with population differences.

Comment

Population equals bigger player pools to choose players from.

Comment

Westfield should have lost the 1st game to get into State semis very lucky,luck followed them and a 40 yard Hail Mary shot put them in final .Will the luck continue.
                          Sour grapes? Lucky shot? ....... scoreboard CMAss guy!

Comment

Sour grapes? Lucky shot? ....... scoreboard CMAss guy!
                            Minnechaug mom maybe? But you're right, getting lucky with bounces and stuff in soccer being the difference is crazy talk!

Comment

What first game are you talking about

Comment

What first game are you talking about
                                Could be talking about an overtime quarterfinal win.

Obviously not talking about the district semi final which they won easily.

Might be talking about their district final "to get into the state semis" which Minnechaug lost 1-0.

Most parents seem to hate hearing that luck is part of the game, I don't think there's a player or coach who would deny that it is, for every team and every season.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X