Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not only there was not a dad coach...none of the 2006 Girls ECNL will play in college...they won't be able to without another college scandal having the parents bribe college administrators/coaches to have there kid be accepted into ANY college....
    Well they already Lori McGloughlin’ed FC Bucks so I guess anything is possible.

Comment

Just curious. Anyone notice if World Class had a dad coach on the sidelines with the team?
      World Class is a good club. They try to do things the right way. They have had their share of struggles with the GDA coming into play the past couple of years, but things are turning around. Good support for the players, professional environment and beautiful facilities. No parent coaching their own kids.

Comment

Sadly we have become the equivalent of a decent neighborhood rec soccer team. We have a dad coach. We practice 1.5x a week. And we barely win against other EDP rec teams, relying on our athleticism rather than actual skill. When we play real ECNL teams, we simply cannot compete. No way WC trains as little as we do and no way it is a ****ty dad coach running the show over there and you can easily see the difference.

Comment

Sadly we have become the equivalent of a decent neighborhood rec soccer team. We have a dad coach. We practice 1.5x a week. And we barely win against other EDP rec teams, relying on our athleticism rather than actual skill. When we play real ECNL teams, we simply cannot compete. No way WC trains as little as we do and no way it is a ****ty dad coach running the show over there and you can easily see the difference.
          Truth!

World class 5
          FC Bucks 0
          Let’s go!

And let’s just keep doing the same thing game after game! It’s working so well against the strong teams.

A losing formula - minimal practice, dad coach, and constant schedule changes.

I hope the girls will continue to “have fun”, but it’s going to be real hard when you are getting completely and totally demoralized on the field. That game was an embarrassment.

Comment

Just curious. Anyone notice if World Class had a dad coach on the sidelines with the team?
            For the record the coach of the World Class 06 team indeed is a DAD and his daughter is also on the team. And for the final record this past year at the end of the season families did leave due to that and was very unhappy with that situation. Doesn't change that they are a very good team still but they did have issues with the Parent/Coach.

Comment

For the record the coach of the World Class 06 team indeed is a DAD and his daughter is also on the team. And for the final record this past year at the end of the season families did leave due to that and was very unhappy with that situation. Doesn't change that they are a very good team still but they did have issues with the Parent/Coach.
              Not sure if the facts back that up. Where did you find this information? Also is their dad coached licensed? Are they a paid professional coach for the club that coaches other WC teams or is he just a dad who wants to coach his own kid?

Comment

That’s true the WC 06 coach is a dad, but who cares he’s a good coach.

Comment

Not sure if the facts back that up. Where did you find this information? Also is their dad coached licensed? Are they a paid professional coach for the club that coaches other WC teams or is he just a dad who wants to coach his own kid?
                  I see what you are getting at and for the record I am not a Bucks parents trying to deflect the attention away. I just read this blog and its really sad to see the parents RIP this team of "CHILDREN" a part. It's really sad to be honest and when they ask the crazy question of what's wrong with YOUTH sports this is the perfect example. This team as in the FC Bucks is a fine team of YOUNG CHILDREN trying to learn this game and to be honest trust me THE CREAM WILL rise to the top no matter who is the coach. Getting back to the World Class team who is one of the top teams in the country and proved that this past season has always been coached by a Dad coach and sure I assume he is licensed but just because you are a licensed coach, doesn't mean you can COACH either. I know plenty of folks with a Driver's License and can't drive for crap lol. I would say that if you are not happy with Bucks then just leave. I mean no one is holding any of use captive. You are free to take your money anywhere right. Again I just feel its sad to see a team that my kid's team compete against get torn apart. When I have seen this team play as of recent, this team competed and sure maybe they didn't win but the score board didn't tell or show the real story. What it showed was two YOUTH teams full of YOUTH players out there playing their hearts out and you didn't see them fighting each other or bullying teammates as you read on this blog.

Comment

Agreed, simple solution you don’t like the product then hit the road jack! Why stick around and be miserable

Comment

I see what you are getting at and for the record I am not a Bucks parents trying to deflect the attention away. I just read this blog and its really sad to see the parents RIP this team of "CHILDREN" a part. It's really sad to be honest and when they ask the crazy question of what's wrong with YOUTH sports this is the perfect example. This team as in the FC Bucks is a fine team of YOUNG CHILDREN trying to learn this game and to be honest trust me THE CREAM WILL rise to the top no matter who is the coach. Getting back to the World Class team who is one of the top teams in the country and proved that this past season has always been coached by a Dad coach and sure I assume he is licensed but just because you are a licensed coach, doesn't mean you can COACH either. I know plenty of folks with a Driver's License and can't drive for crap lol. I would say that if you are not happy with Bucks then just leave. I mean no one is holding any of use captive. You are free to take your money anywhere right. Again I just feel its sad to see a team that my kid's team compete against get torn apart. When I have seen this team play as of recent, this team competed and sure maybe they didn't win but the score board didn't tell or show the real story. What it showed was two YOUTH teams full of YOUTH players out there playing their hearts out and you didn't see them fighting each other or bullying teammates as you read on this blog.
                      Another “non FC Bucks parent” weighing in minutes after someone posts. I guess they just happened upon this minutes after posting. Sure. Head coach is listed as Fredy Guiran. Are you suggesting he has a daughter on this team?

Comment

Agreed, simple solution you don’t like the product then hit the road jack! Why stick around and be miserable
                        Jack,

These parents paid their dues for the year. Can they get their money back and then hit the road? Because, if not, then it’s not a simple solution, Jack.

Comment

FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

Don't see that the coach is a DAD when you look on Got Soccer....where the roster is listed...so not sure where you are getting this information that the coach is a DAD....but hey let the club keep doing what they are doing, and expect different results....not going to happen....this is one CRAZY TRAIN.....

Comment

It’s funny how the FC Cheaters are telling others to hit the road. How about they take some responsibility in the mess?

Comment

That’s true the WC 06 coach is a dad, but who cares he’s a good coach.
                              How do you know? I'm not saying he is or isn't, but because someone has proven you wrong, it doesn't fit your agenda? Go back to PDA.

Comment

Another “non FC Bucks parent” weighing in minutes after someone posts. I guess they just happened upon this minutes after posting. Sure. Head coach is listed as Fredy Guiran. Are you suggesting he has a daughter on this team?
                                Sorry but I am as you say a Non FC Bucks parent. My name if it means anything is Eric Harris my kid plays for PDA which we just recently played you guys. I am the guy that always films the game as this one I did. I was the one that was LOUD at times......who am I kidding LOUD the whole time lol. Trust me I know my flaws but I know that I will always be a FAN first and FANS make noise lol lol. I was also the one that "kinda" upset one of you female parents with an obnoxious comment more out of frustration to the ref but it was uncalled for that wasn't the right thing to say so please give her my apology. Now as I was saying yes WORLD CLASS has a parent coach. Now I last saw them play up at Stars of Mass over Labor Day and he was coaching that team. Now I don't know if that has changed in the last month or so but he was coaching them. Listen your team is a very good team. We have had very good games against your team and so what the ball always doesn't bounce your way all time. Doesn't mean that you are not a very good team. Do me this favor, just check around the country and ask around and I will bet you that people say the same. We play in one of the toughest conferences in the NORTHEAST. Teams have, parents have said to me personally that the NORTHEAST conference in ECNL is probably the toughest. They love playing against teams from our conference because they feel that EVERY team is good and competes against the best in the country at National events. Now aside from you being on the inside and knowing what's going on with your team......I have nothing to do with that other than being a fan of that team and the parents. Your parents have been nothing but great people and we have never had any issue with them so when you read the stuff you read on this blog its not only shocking but sad because its not the people that see when we play you guys. Do some parents even myself say something that may irk or upset someone....yep it happens but it doesn't represent the case always. The times that we played your parents have been GREAT fans of ALL the girls on your team and the our team. Its just sad to see the name calling of FAMILIES and no matter what you say that Coach that people are DOGGING and dragging through the mud has a little girl on that team and its 100% not fair to her, she is a kid and WE including myself with my comment out loud at last game should know better and we all should be accountable even myself which if you could please give my apology to the woman for me. Thanks Eric Harris

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X