Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would you call the MFA 06 team a joke, they would absolutely smoke the PSA 06 team coached by no other than DM. Bring it
    Again this thread is pointless because it was only really meant to prop up people at MFA. Why name it PSA?

As far as that MFA '06 team what league do they play in? ECNL? And what does PSA play in? Even I don't know, but it isn't ECNL, so yeah even though those MFA kids are full of cupcakes and doing cartwheels and playing hide and go seek or whatever else they do there for just 2 days a week, they probably should win that game.

But even then what is MFA winning? It's expensive, has poor training, virtually no facility, bad reputation.

Now get off the forum, go fill up those gas cans because those generators are running low.

Comment

Go get your SHINEBOX!

Comment

I think the MF folks need to get off the forum and figure things out — when bashing one club doesn’t work, you move on to another. It’s failing and you are failing your kids and parents. Over on the NY forum, they are even talking about MF and how it’s a sad day when one of their teams loses to MF. Focus on training the kids and talent you have, not diverting away from your issues.

Comment

Hey everyone Dom Bucci learned how to make his own thread on the forum. Congrats.
          I get the feeling MatchFit is worried some kids may fly the MFA coop once HS ends to go elsewhere. You know rules are a good thing. The earlier kids learn to follow them the better adults they will be.
          "Rules", which ones are you talking about that are positive?
          1) That parents may only watch practices from a distance? Sorry, I pay too much, I am not a "drop off" parent!
          2) The stupid ladder? You recruit too many kids and then allow only 18 to play?
          3) Why have some kids played 10 games so far, and others only 5? Didn't we pay the same amount?

These PSA coaches are glorified, they would never succeed under these "rules". I think what you mean is "discipline."

Yes, discipline is good for kids, they shouldn't be goofing off. But some of these are unjustified, and I don't think PSA cares about my kids.

Comment

Well written thanks for the feedback. Very important to find a club (and more importantly a coach) that is a very good trainer (regardless of club) and also cares about the kids and communicates well with the parents. If you don’t have that I suggest you take some time to do your research, otherwise stop complaining about PSA!

Comment

Again Original Poster here....the fact that you believe that what I had to say was or has to do with DB of Match-Fit is funny but hey we are all anon. so you speculating that my comments are from something on someone's Facebook page...naw sorry but I already told you how I know this. Again I know of DAN and have liked what he does (DID)with his teams and try to do. This story here sheds lights on those that we claim to KNOW but really we DON'T REALLY KNOW. Naw he is a SNAKE in the Grass. You don't have to like that term which I am okay with we can agree to disagree being that we are all ANON. And YES "ALL PEOPLE SHOULD FOLLOW ALL THE RULES"....agree 100%
              I think DM May have a restraining order or 2 against him soon
              Wait and see

If you really don’t know him don’t stick up for him

The skeletons in his closet are abundant

Ask the people who own the Atlantic club. And coaches he use to work with at NJSA.

The closet door might be opened very soon and if it does the skeletons will fall out into psa lap

Comment

Don’t forget about Wall Soccer Club

Comment

VAR review: this thread is not about PSA, any branch...Princeton/Wildcats/SDFC

Comment

Agreed MFA via MR criticism of DM trying to disrupt a great club like PSA/STA. Talk about a club that’s going in the right direction with the great hires they made while MFA possibly going in the opposite direction. Just look at the threads lots of negative comments about MFA all over the place.

Comment

Behind incoherent rambling they know what they are doing. Look at how they focused the subject topic so that no matter what you search for - you always find the thread! With help of ‘Too way?’ even DB is becoming more brazen.

All I know is that kids either love or hate the coach. That is pretty much a deciding factor on whether you stay on a team or leave. Rarely a club will have 2 competitive teams in the same age group. So if you’re not happy with training, or play time - you make a call to leave.

Unfortunately the recommendation is NEVER to try out for MFA.
                      - the moment you show up for team practice to test out how your kid would fit - DB will burn you and call your coach informing casually that your kid is practicing (or even worse some coach will post a video of you or our you on social media)
                      - maybe your kid is a Rock Star and want to play D1? Not likely because DB and your coach will withhold any email communication from college coaches, and you’ll only find out when someone forwards an email to you by accident
                      - if it turns out you like the team (however unlikely) and are offered an ECNL spot- you will end up playing for ECNL Regional (with 30 kids) and then for Montclair United
                      - your coach will ban you from any outside training or any other games
                      - once you realize it’s too late, and want to go to a different place, DB will never release your player card and you will be a hostage for the rest of the season

Does anyone else have any ‘player first’ best practices I missed?
                      Yes. How about DB saying in front of the whole team that a 10 year old girl is ugly and has no friends? We left MFA and never looked back because DB is the worst person we have met in youth sports or beyond. Just found this forum about MFA. I do believe DB is posting here. I hope he reads this. He should be ashamed of himself for treating a young girl the way he treated our daughter and reading this forum I realize karma really is a bitch.

Comment

Guys this is a PSA forum please stop with the MFA dumpster fire feedback on here! If you have PSA feedback fine but please stop with DB, MFA etc we don’t care about that mess.

Comment

The reason MFA stuff is on here is because MFA is a CANCER. Until MFA goes away, it will infect and destroy everything soccer related.

MFA IS THE WORST SOCCER CLUB IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, MAYBE THE PLANET!

Comment

Yes. How about DB saying in front of the whole team that a 10 year old girl is ugly and has no friends? We left MFA and never looked back because DB is the worst person we have met in youth sports or beyond. Just found this forum about MFA. I do believe DB is posting here. I hope he reads this. He should be ashamed of himself for treating a young girl the way he treated our daughter and reading this forum I realize karma really is a bitch.
                            You should have slapped that punk.

Comment

Surprised more kids don’t move away from MF to PSA! take the plunge!

Comment

Surprised more kids don’t move away from MF to PSA! take the plunge!
                                You should take a plunger. The go to STA and PDA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X