Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope that was not a parent. I was thinking that was an immature teen.
    You must be new to TS. Its filled with insecure parents who have no problem trashing other kids. That's why you should never post about your kid. They'll be trashed on here

Comment

I'm guessing it was a parent. I don't think teenagers are actually that jealous and ridiculous to post something like that. They seem to respect each other as players, it's the parents that are helping to ruin youth soccer and obsessing over what other players are doing.
      It's the infamous NYCFC Bulldoggie daddy...he's so insecure and envious of other kid's success while his chubby little burrito barely gets a nod on her HS team...

Comment

It's the infamous NYCFC Bulldoggie daddy...he's so insecure and envious of other kid's success while his chubby little burrito barely gets a nod on her HS team...
        Hahahaha, do you have nightmares about this guy, like perhaps he is banging your wife while you are soccer practice with your daughter?? That might be way she is always in great mood when you get home, smiles all-around....

Comment

Hahahaha, do you have nightmares about this guy, like perhaps he is banging your wife while you are soccer practice with your daughter?? That might be way she is always in great mood when you get home, smiles all-around....
          Mr. Maturity is up.

Comment

Mr. Maturity is up.
            Yup, and mini-me is also uppppp too, come over and I will show you....

Comment

You are on your own with that, as usual I am sure.

Comment

just call him what all the ladies do. Just Mini, bitch

Comment

To be fair, Ramapo does have a lot of strong players...but Bulldoggie Daddy's delusion doesn't disappoint. Yeah, it's all the coaches fault that his little burrito isn't getting enough love, lmfao.

Comment

To be fair, Ramapo does have a lot of strong players...but Bulldoggie Daddy's delusion doesn't disappoint. Yeah, it's all the coaches fault that his little burrito isn't getting enough love, lmfao.
                    So the Bulldog dude is from Ramapo??

Comment

Ramapo? No wonder the posts about LI and long island players are clueless

Comment

Ramapo? No wonder the posts about LI and long island players are clueless
                        Which comment, about Jabs?? Pretty sure I know the player that parent was referring to, the one on NYCFC that Jabs could not dominate, unlike all the girls she plays against now, btw she is not going to see the field at UVA for 3 years, just sayin....

Comment

is "just sayin'" the most obnoxious comment add out there?

Comment

It is an opportunity to play with some good players shut out of your snobby fancy pants leagues. It is the only area available to compete with and against some of that talent
                            How is the ECNL any different?

Comment

it is not - gda and ecnl are the same. country club leagues for talent that can afford it. the talent that can not afford it does not play in those leagues

yes yes ....you will say there is no talent that can't afford it. heard that for ever. makes no sense but it still always trotted out. every time. I am sure that will be the response to this post. always is.

Comment

Which comment, about Jabs?? Pretty sure I know the player that parent was referring to, the one on NYCFC that Jabs could not dominate, unlike all the girls she plays against now, btw she is not going to see the field at UVA for 3 years, just sayin....
                                If you're not seeing the field even in token minutes year 1, let alone year 2? You're not going to be around for year 3. Not jabbing at this player but that's how it works at a top D1 program. Contribute quickly or you're done.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X