Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our experience things have not improved but if one goes in BOTN (which I don’t recommend). Lisc is doing great. Some of the new trainers I have heard are the pits.
    Lmao, my wife and daughter said the same thing about a couple of the new trainers. I may now need to eat my words with them both. I wish I got out of work earlier cause I am questioning if it was that bad. Daughter said in the 1.5 hours she didn’t sweat. She said they stood around a lot. It was like 85 degrees that day. I will need to take time from work and check out because no way is this going good for the kids. I need to get this trainers name to.

Comment

Lmao, my wife and daughter said the same thing about a couple of the new trainers. I may now need to eat my words with them both. I wish I got out of work earlier cause I am questioning if it was that bad. Daughter said in the 1.5 hours she didn’t sweat. She said they stood around a lot. It was like 85 degrees that day. I will need to take time from work and check out because no way is this going good for the kids. I need to get this trainers name to.
      More talking than training that's for sure.

Comment

More talking than training that's for sure.
        Well this is crap. They should be moving and getting back into soccer shape. I guess lisc believes they will talk their opponent into submission. I will be down their next week and can promise you I will be the crazy dad telling my daughter to plank or get into a yoga move while the trainer bores them to death.

Comment

Well this is crap. They should be moving and getting back into soccer shape. I guess lisc believes they will talk their opponent into submission. I will be down their next week and can promise you I will be the crazy dad telling my daughter to plank or get into a yoga move while the trainer bores them to death.
          Great 👍 I will be planking your wife

Comment

Got too big too fast

Comment

your donut eating kid
              should be doing that on her own
              #lazy

Comment

Good coach?

Really, Meg seems like a nice person but I watched her ruin kids. And her game coaching skills are terrible. In five minutes at SUSA I saw real coaching

We don’t have the college plat aspirations and when she hears that your kids not good but she just exemplifies the Long Island coaches even the high school coaches who want kids to go to school to play soccer instead of the future their true future so they pander to parents who are delusional

Comment

Really, Meg seems like a nice person but I watched her ruin kids. And her game coaching skills are terrible. In five minutes at SUSA I saw real coaching

We don’t have the college plat aspirations and when she hears that your kids not good but she just exemplifies the Long Island coaches even the high school coaches who want kids to go to school to play soccer instead of the future their true future so they pander to parents who are delusional
                  Soon enough you will see the flees at LISC.

Comment

Soon enough you will see the flees at LISC.
                    Hey LISC, you see all the problems going on at Fury? Many are caused by the trojan horse
                    you allowed into your own Troy. After Fury is gone the only complaining they can do is about you. GB MF beware. Trouble no matter what uniform their little footballer wears.

Comment

Hey LISC, you see all the problems going on at Fury? Many are caused by the trojan horse
                      you allowed into your own Troy. After Fury is gone the only complaining they can do is about you. GB MF beware. Trouble no matter what uniform their little footballer wears.
                      He doesn't even try to hide it. So no trojan horse here. He does complain about everything you could imagine.

Comment

He doesn't even try to hide it. So no trojan horse here. He does complain about everything you could imagine.
                        That is called a whiner

Comment

Didn't LISC also get caught with their players playing HS ball?

Comment

Didn't LISC also get caught with their players playing HS ball?
                            There are no rostered LISC players playing school ball. Girls who are playing school ball are not rostered and havent played in a league game. Nice try though.

Comment

Long Island SC GDa

There are no rostered LISC players playing school ball. Girls who are playing school ball are not rostered and havent played in a league game. Nice try though.
                              Bottom Line....is there anyone who really cares?

Comment

Bottom Line....is there anyone who really cares?
                                Clearly there are those who care.. see the above comment and the fact that you are here reading/commenting. Clown

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X