#stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Just thought I would start something here. Let me get some popcorn
      Is NS still there?

Comment

Just thought I would start something here. Let me get some popcorn
        Can’t believe we play ECNL games at Baymen. Absolutely horrible and it’s embarrassing. We go to beautiful fields all over northeast and even teams that don’t have their own fields always get at least a turfed HS field somewhere. It’s really a disgrace!

Comment

Baymen is truly awful. It is so poorly maintained. For a good club they really need to improve the field situation.

Comment

Baymen is truly awful. It is so poorly maintained. For a good club they really need to improve the field situation.
            Why? They seem to have enough paying customers as it is? Why would they waste money on more expensive fields when they have customers using the cheap fields?

Comment

Play at Susa for the connections they have. That is what you get. It is not about fancy fields or soccer or training or playing time.

Comment

#stupid
                #iknowyouare.

Comment

Play at Susa for the connections they have. That is what you get. It is not about fancy fields or soccer or training or playing time.
                  I agree who would want a program with good development. Go for the “connections”

Who cares if they use “town” fields through the town even though they are a for profit. Hmmm that sounds interesting wonder how that works.

Comment

Susa's very own thread

lmao!!!!this sounds familiar...like from the barca threads!!!

Comment

Susa's very own thread

connections???? Didn't the Albers leave and sell the company??? Exactly what connections do Eddie Hackett/James Kelsh have??? The European pipeline of visa workers???

Comment

Fancy fields aren’t necessary according to clubs that are currently “building fancy fields”😂

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X