Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott Armstrong, Space Coast DOC, to become Lynn WSOC coach

Lynn University will soon be announcing that Scott Armstrong, current Executive DOC at Space Coast Soccer Club, will become the head coach of the women's soccer team. We are proud to have Scott in the fold says Devin Crosby, the Lynn University AD. Scott is the impetus that we need to drive our women's soccer team forward. We look forward to having Scott serve us and feel that big things are on the horizon for the Fighting Knights women's soccer program.

omg , i just wet myself

Comment

I’m sure Sean passed up the offer.

Comment

Scott wouldn’t take the pay cut

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Lynn University will soon be announcing that Scott Armstrong, current Executive DOC at Space Coast Soccer Club, will become the head coach of the women's soccer team. We are proud to have Scott in the fold says Devin Crosby, the Lynn University AD. Scott is the impetus that we need to drive our women's soccer team forward. We look forward to having Scott serve us and feel that big things are on the horizon for the Fighting Knights women's soccer program.
          Sure wish this were true.

Comment

omg , i just wet myself
            So did he

Comment

Anyone have any pull to get him this job? Can't decide if he's worse now that he's doing nothing at all or worse when he was trying to do everything by himself. Either way, the club could do a lot better.

Comment

Anyone have any pull to get him this job? Can't decide if he's worse now that he's doing nothing at all or worse when he was trying to do everything by himself. Either way, the club could do a lot better.
                Print out all these posts. Take them to a meeting. State your case. Do something. Anything. You blowhard sissy marys.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X