Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    most definitely true (nothing wrong with trying to win in my book).
    Thanks for confirming. I don't really care if they win at u12 I just want him to learn how to play the right way. I was totally disappointed in barca. Got to keep looking for good club/coach at this age.

Comment

Thanks for confirming. I don't really care if they win at u12 I just want him to learn how to play the right way. I was totally disappointed in barca. Got to keep looking for good club/coach at this age.
      is your town worth it? I mean some towns have strong clubs and legit trainers

Comment

is your town worth it? I mean some towns have strong clubs and legit trainers
        He is in a decent club now that plays out the back every play (or if the kids boot it the coach gets on them). So in that regard it is good but was thinking grass was greener at barca until I saw them play.

Comment

He is in a decent club now that plays out the back every play (or if the kids boot it the coach gets on them). So in that regard it is good but was thinking grass was greener at barca until I saw them play.
          oh i see.
          i would not necessarily hold that against the coaching staff / club. they do not teach it that way. sometimes kids will not listen to what they are instructed.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            he is in a decent club now that plays out the back every play (or if the kids boot it the coach gets on them). So in that regard it is good but was thinking grass was greener at barca until i saw them play.
            what bs. Barca doesn't not teach kids to punt at all but unfortunately bad long island kick and run soccer is hard to break. It takes time for some kids to adapt but once they do its beautiful to watch.

Comment

I don’t believe this. I haven’t watched all the Barca teams play but I have seen some and they don’t play like that.

Comment

Rumors.

Comment

Is it true that one of the Barca parents went off the rails as well this past weekend?

Comment

Is it true that one of the Barca parents went off the rails as well this past weekend?
                    not sure, but one of the rails went off a parent.

Comment

Rumors.
                      There has to be some truth to Larry reporting that Barca ownership is looking to get out and sell. If he was going to write a slander piece it sure as hell would have been a long time ago. You can say all you want about SUSA being a big sponsor of BOTN but the timing of the story does nothing beneficial in the short term for them. Most of Barca's players are locked up for the year.

The funny thing is if you were handicapping who would buy Barca, SUSA would most likely be on top of the list.

Comment

There has to be some truth to Larry reporting that Barca ownership is looking to get out and sell. If he was going to write a slander piece it sure as hell would have been a long time ago. You can say all you want about SUSA being a big sponsor of BOTN but the timing of the story does nothing beneficial in the short term for them. Most of Barca's players are locked up for the year.

The funny thing is if you were handicapping who would buy Barca, SUSA would most likely be on top of the list.
                        Buy barca? what exactly are you buying? fields? a brand? the players and staff can go wherever they want and always could so you are not buying any teams or players or staff.

Comment

you guys are dumb arses. barca is not for sale. the developers of the property are looking for investors, clearly need to gain capital for one reason or another.

these are false rumors.

signed,
                          LM

Comment

you guys are dumb arses. barca is not for sale. the developers of the property are looking for investors, clearly need to gain capital for one reason or another.

these are false rumors.

signed,
                            LM
                            Lou Mecca ?

Comment

these are false rumors.

signed,
                              LM
                              With rumors watch the exodus Barca lost kids in large numbers last summer. Parents with no loyalty to their last club will be shopping for new jerseys this spring. Unless you paid upfront what holds a kid there this spring? You cancel your credit card if you are on a payment schedule or dispute the charges. Up for sale means those fields of dreams were just dreams and the nightmare reality is real.

After the parent incident I would want to know how the parent behaves before accepting any of those families at our club. Don't need headaches there are already enough.

Comment

With rumors watch the exodus Barca lost kids in large numbers last summer. Parents with no loyalty to their last club will be shopping for new jerseys this spring. Unless you paid upfront what holds a kid there this spring? You cancel your credit card if you are on a payment schedule or dispute the charges. Up for sale means those fields of dreams were just dreams and the nightmare reality is real.

After the parent incident I would want to know how the parent behaves before accepting any of those families at our club. Don't need headaches there are already enough.
                                do you write any more fairy tales? or just kid soccer ones.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X