Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wags

Looking forward to WAGS- greatest showcase of them all ! Can’t wait!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your either trying to stir the pot here or just a little too consumed with your kids soccer. Either way. Get a life !!

Comment

Your either trying to stir the pot here or just a little too consumed with your kids soccer. Either way. Get a life !!
      And yet here you are........

Comment

WAGS is during high school season for most of the country, so the better teams don’t attend. GDA don’t send teams, and very few ECNL teams attend. But it’s good for the rest I guess.

Comment

WAGS is during high school season for most of the country, so the better teams don’t attend. GDA don’t send teams, and very few ECNL teams attend. But it’s good for the rest I guess.
          so the original poster got his wish! lets all bash the WAGS tourny now! so predictable!

Comment

Wait....

WAGS in my soccer world only refers to....

Wives
            And
            Girlfriends

Of big time pro players.

If you haven’t been following the Rooney / Vardy sh1tshow of a scandal you are absolutely missing out!!!!!!

Comment

so the original poster got his wish! lets all bash the WAGS tourny now! so predictable!
              Shooting fish in a barrel.

Comment

ACDC showcase is way better than WAGS. Should have seen all the coaches at ACDC

Comment

On my third kid, have played everything from rec to DA in FL.... *** is WAGS?

Comment

For the uninformed...

Washington (DC) Area Girls Soccer league and tournament have been around since the late 1970s. The league was renamed in the last handful of years so it is now called the Women And Girls in Soccer tournament.

The tournament has always been played Columbus Day weekend which is NOT during high school for most of the country, certainly not most of the East Coast.

No, it doesn't draw ECNL nor DA teams but is still regarded as one of the biggest and best tournaments in the country for teams/clubs that don't have DA or ECNL.

--Northern VA transplant

Comment

For the uninformed...

Washington (DC) Area Girls Soccer league and tournament have been around since the late 1970s. The league was renamed in the last handful of years so it is now called the Women And Girls in Soccer tournament.

The tournament has always been played Columbus Day weekend which is NOT during high school for most of the country, certainly not most of the East Coast.

No, it doesn't draw ECNL nor DA teams but is still regarded as one of the biggest and best tournaments in the country for teams/clubs that don't have DA or ECNL.

--Northern VA transplant
                      Got ya. yea the girl wasn't very good, boys were DA. She is the chemical engineer now though so all good! never woulda traveled to DC/VA for her, not into it enough.

Comment

Did Anyone see the weak ass list of colleges? My kid would never consider any of them, I guess dumb ass soccer kids need colleges also.

Comment

What a joke of a showcase tournament. Save your money next year.

Comment

For the uninformed...

--Northern VA transplant
                            Jajajaja

Comment

Did Anyone see the weak ass list of colleges? My kid would never consider any of them, I guess dumb ass soccer kids need colleges also.
                              I know, right? Georgetown, Temple...real pieces of sh!t. Even worse, I bet those kids had a fun weekend playing soccer. When will they learn, huh? Their childhood is supposed to be as miserable as their future adult lives. Absolutely horrible and total waste of time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X