Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    See, that's what's making this just barely plausible. Because I could see the government being so inept that they decide to focus on a soccer club instead of "real" problems. Fiddling while Rome burns, and all that.
    I'd argue that they are getting so much flack for going after criminals from south of the border that they needed to save face and go after some pasty-faces from Europe...

Comment

I'd argue that they are getting so much flack for going after criminals from south of the border that they needed to save face and go after some pasty-faces from Europe...
      I might believe that, too. I've worked in DC. If I had a nickel for every time I heard the word "optics."

Comment

This was the best TS Troll to date.
        Then it became clear you're just off your meds
        Then it became clear you have no clue

Comment

After FBI/ICE raid on GPS offices in Waltham this week. Corporate owners, Legacy Sports, are pulling out because the situation is radioactive. Low-level coaches and players left holding the bag.

Well please by all means... let us know which club will be coming to swoop in and grab all the players? LOL! In other words, where do you work or where does your kid play? Honestly, this sounds like a way to get people all riled up to flee... anyone who has been around awhile knows just how pathetic this board can get. So, if you are one of those a_holes... GET A LIFE. If not though and things will be changing up a bit, great.... Let's get rocking and rolling, there's no way the other scavenger dirt ball clubs in the area will let players just sit there. In this filthy business? No way. So, which dirt ball club is coming next. It sounds like you may know smartypants.

Comment

Well please by all means... let us know which club will be coming to swoop in and grab all the players? LOL! In other words, where do you work or where does your kid play? Honestly, this sounds like a way to get people all riled up to flee... anyone who has been around awhile knows just how pathetic this board can get. So, if you are one of those a_holes... GET A LIFE. If not though and things will be changing up a bit, great.... Let's get rocking and rolling, there's no way the other scavenger dirt ball clubs in the area will let players just sit there. In this filthy business? No way. So, which dirt ball club is coming next. It sounds like you may know smartypants.
            Anyone that actually thinks what is said on TS will have an effect on what people do or what clubs they choose is insane. This is all good fun and entertainment but clearly not the real world.

Comment

Anyone that actually thinks what is said on TS will have an effect on what people do or what clubs they choose is insane. This is all good fun and entertainment but clearly not the real world.
              Send well said Nostradamus

Comment

I heard some parents talking this week at practice. Not sure I completely believe all the rumors, but what are my options if GPS does close its doors? We just paid over $3k plus another $500-600 for uniforms. That is a lot of money to waste. Should I talk to a lawyer?
                Just call Bayern Munich. They will send you a refund I’m sure.

Comment

So is the GPS Thanksgiving tournament cancelled? Can I enjoy a freaking holiday w/o soccer this year?

Comment

So is the GPS Thanksgiving tournament cancelled? Can I enjoy a freaking holiday w/o soccer this year?
                    Remember that comment when your kid is in the back of the car all fired up and happy to play and you look at them in the mirror with your fake-azz smile and think "I'm miserable".

Comment

Remember that comment when your kid is in the back of the car all fired up and happy to play and you look at them in the mirror with your fake-azz smile and think "I'm miserable".
                      ok @$$hole.

Comment

ok @$$hole.
                        Who's the azzhole? Your standing on the sideline watching your kid play and wishing you weren't there. Yet, I'm the azzhole?

Comment

Just call Bayern Munich. They will send you a refund I’m sure.
                          Ha they might have done.... if they didn’t already pull the plug on the partnership.

Comment

Who's the azzhole? Your standing on the sideline watching your kid play and wishing you weren't there. Yet, I'm the azzhole?
                            At least you got the last sentence correct, @$$hole.

Comment

That would be nice!!!!! We can only hope

Comment

That would be nice!!!!! We can only hope
                                Exactly! WE CAN ONLY HOPE. And we can all hope as well that GPS will be dissolving sooner rather than later. The rumors are flying. Let's just hope it doesn't take too long for the rotting carcass of GPS to finally just go away. Soccer families everywhere would be forever grateful.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X