Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe that's why he threw the Kurds under the bus today. He just gave Turkey permission to slaughter them
    What a shame that presidential temper tantrums can lead to people actually getting killed. I fear this is only the beginning.

Comment

Maybe that's why he threw the Kurds under the bus today. He just gave Turkey permission to slaughter them
      Or it was a birthday present for Putin.

Comment

... well, he probably worked a deal with the Turks to build a Tower...but the Kurds will be paying for a Wall.... :) :)

Sadly, not beyond the bounds of possibility....

Comment

Maybe you can't make this stuff up, but apparently the LaRouche PAC can. A far right group took public responsibility for this stunt and did it to disrupt the town hall meeting. There goes your Democrat Brainwashing theory right out the nuthouse window.

So how about telling us what you think of this woman now that we know she's on the right and not the left? LOL!
          All she did is take a page out of the Code Pink playbook. The only difference is she didn’t dress up as a ******. Lol. You know you’ll never win an argument when you’re trying defend grown adults dressed as female genitalia. Welcome back to the democratic brainwashing. Seriously, how far gone do u have to be to say to yourself I think I’ll dress as a twat today! Cuckoo

Comment

Trump is fùcked. The tax returns are going to show that he has committed fraud. Further investigation will uncover criminal activity. And, to top it off, his tax returns will cause him a lot of embarrassment because they'll show that he's not nearly as successful and wealthy as he claims to be.
            Trump is fûcked! The Mueller investigation will confirm he’s a compromised Russian agent. Trump is fûcked! The Epstein investigation will show he’s a child rapist. Trumped is fûcked! His weather forecast models were way off. He’s done now. Trumped is fûcked! He can’t hide from Stormy Daniels any longer. Trump is ****ed! The Cohen scandal will bring down his presidency! We’re all fûcked by listening to this endless, regurgitated, the sky is falling, liberal rhetoric. For goodness sake will you take the guy down already. You haven’t done one thing since taking over the house at least do this.

Comment

All she did is take a page out of the Code Pink playbook. The only difference is she didn’t dress up as a ******. Lol. You know you’ll never win an argument when you’re trying defend grown adults dressed as female genitalia. Welcome back to the democratic brainwashing. Seriously, how far gone do u have to be to say to yourself I think I’ll dress as a twat today! Cuckoo
              Ha ha! You can't do it. You physically and mentally cannot comment on someone or some group on the right without bringing up someone or some group on the left. It's impossible for you.

I dare you to say, "Yes, the "eat babies" lady is a far right loon and her behavior does conservatives no favors." Bet you can't do it without mentioning a Democrat. You just can't do it as a stand alone comment. LOL!

Comment

You haven’t done one thing since taking over the house...
                The House has passed a lot of bills this year. They have been very busy indeed. Now ask us what the Republican majority in the Senate and Senate Majority Leader McConnell, have done to advance any legislation since January 2019. Go on. Ask.

Comment

Ha ha! You can't do it. You physically and mentally cannot comment on someone or some group on the right without bringing up someone or some group on the left. It's impossible for you.

I dare you to say, "Yes, the "eat babies" lady is a far right loon and her behavior does conservatives no favors." Bet you can't do it without mentioning a Democrat. You just can't do it as a stand alone comment. LOL!
                  I have the mention Democrat loons because they show up at every hearing, confirmation, inquiry, and trial. They are a staple of liberal politics. To say someone can’t mention them is absurd when grown men and women dress up as lady parts and want to be taken seriously. I get it. It’s gotta to be embarrassing that they represent your party. If u think they do u any favors then you truly are a special kind of stupid. The eat the baby lady is a nut job but on a scale of crazy you could never defend your sides level or shear size of crazy. You have a whole army of nut jobs. That’s why you never bring it up. Hell I’d hide from that clown show too.

Comment

Trump is fûcked! The Mueller investigation will confirm he’s a compromised Russian agent. Trump is fûcked! The Epstein investigation will show he’s a child rapist. Trumped is fûcked! His weather forecast models were way off. He’s done now. Trumped is fûcked! He can’t hide from Stormy Daniels any longer. Trump is ****ed! The Cohen scandal will bring down his presidency! We’re all fûcked by listening to this endless, regurgitated, the sky is falling, liberal rhetoric. For goodness sake will you take the guy down already. You haven’t done one thing since taking over the house at least do this.
                    Don't worry. You'll still be able to have your gay fantasies about Trump when he's out of office, fanboi.

And the house has gotten plenty done since taking over. It's the Sentae that can't do anything. Why don't you check it out instead of repeating the talking points of the Orange One, brightboy.....

Comment

The House has passed a lot of bills this year. They have been very busy indeed. Now ask us what the Republican majority in the Senate and Senate Majority Leader McConnell, have done to advance any legislation since January 2019. Go on. Ask.
                      Please by all means list all the House accomplishments. Please list how they have worked hard for the American people. Remember they ran on infrastructure, healthcare, education, and a bunch more promises.

Comment

Please by all means list all the House accomplishments. Please list how they have worked hard for the American people. Remember they ran on infrastructure, healthcare, education, and a bunch more promises.
                        All of the info is right here and it's all unbiased:

https://www.congress.gov/browse

They've done plenty. You can't claim "fake news" on this one, bright boy.

Comment

congress.gov is your friend

https://www.congress.gov/search?q={%22source%22:%22legislation%22,%22congre ss%22:116,%22type%22:%22bills%22,%22chamber%22:%22 House%22}&pageSize=250&pageSort=documentNumber%3Aa sc

You'll see plenty in these 4,616 actions that address infrastructure, healthcare, education, and more! It's got quite the robust search function that will enable you to see exactly what you want to look for.

I'll let you do the not-so-hard work of drilling down to find exactly what you're interested in.

You're welcome!

Comment

All of the info is right here and it's all unbiased:

https://www.congress.gov/browse

They've done plenty. You can't claim "fake news" on this one, bright boy.
                            Beat me to it. Apparently these dolts have no idea our federal legislature publishes everything right there online for anyone to see.

Comment

I have the mention Democrat loons because they show up at every hearing, confirmation, inquiry, and trial. They are a staple of liberal politics. To say someone can’t mention them is absurd when grown men and women dress up as lady parts and want to be taken seriously. I get it. It’s gotta to be embarrassing that they represent your party. If u think they do u any favors then you truly are a special kind of stupid. The eat the baby lady is a nut job but on a scale of crazy you could never defend your sides level or shear size of crazy. You have a whole army of nut jobs. That’s why you never bring it up. Hell I’d hide from that clown show too.
                              Thank you for proving my point. You literally cannot do it. ROTFL!!!!!

Comment

I actually gave him or her too much credit. I doubt that he or she has the capabilities to look up the info. Here's a start:

https://www.congress.gov/search?q=%7...ntNumber%3Aasc

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X