Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Javi, una pregunta que te estoy llamando y no me puedo comunicar, los guayos del inter no me han llegado todavía? Con quien hablo para que me lleguen ya!

Tu TM latina. La qué nunca te falla
    Chucha mami te lo mande para YNC , te lo puse en Inter y ahora también quiere q te lo vista? Lol!

Comment

Chucha mami te lo mande para YNC , te lo puse en Inter y ahora también quiere q te lo vista? Lol!
      Jajajajajajaja los padres si son caso aparte.

Comment

lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Comment

I don’t get it, I really don’t....JC has been developing players, playing attractive soccer all while winning everything he touched. Weston couldn’t keep him around and we get the most overvalued coaching staff in Weston history. We deserve a discount.

Comment

I don’t get it, I really don’t....JC has been developing players, playing attractive soccer all while winning everything he touched. Weston couldn’t keep him around and we get the most overvalued coaching staff in Weston history. We deserve a discount.
            Welcome to Weston, you have the shield thats what you are paying for, the rest is extra, now go display it on the car and shut your mouth and open wallet.

Comment

This team can play poor Kaptiva 04 tonight

Comment

This team can play poor Kaptiva 04 tonight
                Kaptiva is rec with a fancy name

Comment

Ohhhhh very REC!!!!!

05 WINS AGAIN

Comment

Me llegaron los guayos del inter cabrones,

Comment

Me llegaron los guayos del inter cabrones,

Pruebate tu la polo tambien mami y mandame fotos.

Comment

Se venden por cleats. Que asco.

Les deseo mucha suerte a los niños y ya veremos a los padres y madres crying cuando sus estrellas no tengan playing time.

Comment

Se venden por cleats. Que asco.

Les deseo mucha suerte a los niños y ya veremos a los padres y madres crying cuando sus estrellas no tengan playing time.
                          Por cleats y hasta por un par de medias , lo que sea para que mi nene juegue en inter.

Comment

This speaka the Spanish inside joke is estupid

Let’s get back to wondering why he’s leaving boys to go coach girls ?

Comment

This speaka the Spanish inside joke is estupid

Let’s get back to wondering why he’s leaving boys to go coach girls ?
                              I already told you why. Pay attention.

They are going to concentrate most of their efforts on the girls program now. They will no longer be the go to place for boys. Inter is now the new sheriff in town. So how do they generate excitement and $$?? You put better coaches on the girls side and build that program up to be the premier girls program in FL like the boys program was.

Comment

I already told you why. Pay attention.

They are going to concentrate most of their efforts on the girls program now. They will no longer be the go to place for boys. Inter is now the new sheriff in town. So how do they generate excitement and $$?? You put better coaches on the girls side and build that program up to be the premier girls program in FL like the boys program was.
                                But as long as FC Prime is around, Weston will play second fiddle.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X