Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STA DA ID sessions

Anyone go to the STA DA ID sessions this weekend? Curious what the turnout was like.

Well attended, but why do you care if your daughter did not go?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Well attended, but why do you care if your daughter did not go?
      Wasn't able to make the first ID. Want to see if its worth going to the next

Comment

Wasn't able to make the first ID. Want to see if its worth going to the next
        STA offers a great program. Wish they were ECNL. GDA is not where our daughter wants to play so I guess we are leaving. If you are looking for a great group of coaches though, they are are you best option in GDA

Comment

STA offers a great program. Wish they were ECNL. GDA is not where our daughter wants to play so I guess we are leaving. If you are looking for a great group of coaches though, they are are you best option in GDA

Where are you looking for ECNL? Only options in NJ are PDA and Matchfit. Its a shame STA can't get ECNL

Comment

I smell an ECNL parent trying to continue to smear GDA. If your kid loves her club and the team why would she be so hung up on going to some non specific ECNL team? Makes no sense at all.

Comment

I smell an ECNL parent trying to continue to smear GDA. If your kid loves her club and the team why would she be so hung up on going to some non specific ECNL team? Makes no sense at all.
              My daughter wants to play with her sister on their HS team. Loves her club, but playing with her sister for the first time ever made this an easy decision.

Comment

Anyone go to the STA DA ID sessions this weekend? Curious what the turnout was like.
                Heard there were a few NYCFC and Cedar Stars Girls there which is a HUGE no no on the parents part. They can be dropped from their current teams now lol

Comment

Cedar Stars Bergen? They are not officially under DA rules yet, they are free to go wherever they want right now during tryout season without consequences.

Comment

Cedar Stars Bergen? They are not officially under DA rules yet, they are free to go wherever they want right now during tryout season without consequences.
                    Monmouth CSA players. I heard those girls maybe told they aren’t going to Colorado now. HA HA you parents are so concerned about the next best club that you don’t realize you’re screwing your kid

Comment

That is bullsh it and if known should be a warning to any parent considering CSA Monmouth for their younger kids. These people paid for the year, it is not against the rules to look into options, and the current club is going to penalize them? Complete disgrace.

Comment

That is bullsh it and if known should be a warning to any parent considering CSA Monmouth for their younger kids. These people paid for the year, it is not against the rules to look into options, and the current club is going to penalize them? Complete disgrace.
                        It’s the club’s right to do that. They are going to play kids who are committed to their club. If a player has their required 25% starts in already, they can expect to be sitting for the rest of the season. You have to be careful with these things Did they think they wouldn’t get caught

Comment

It’s the club’s right to do that. They are going to play kids who are committed to their club. If a player has their required 25% starts in already, they can expect to be sitting for the rest of the season. You have to be careful with these things Did they think they wouldn’t get caught
                          That does make sense. Why would a club play kids they think are leaving

Comment

My issue is that the clubs hold players hostage and all the while they’re out there recruiting replacements. It’s bullshi t that the club can do their best to find new players but god forbid a kid be found out looking for a possible new team.

Comment

My issue is that the clubs hold players hostage and all the while they’re out there recruiting replacements. It’s bullshi t that the club can do their best to find new players but god forbid a kid be found out looking for a possible new team.
                              I am assuming that in STA’s registration for these tryouts, they ask for a players current team. If a player listed another GDA club, STA should have told the registrants to attend after the June 1st allowable tryout date which is set by US Soccer. This is on STA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X