Nefc lose to select again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LL - FI = disaster! Egos will get in the way within weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      #2 is a good way to describe FI
      yes FI is the biggest POS in club soccer and that says alot. The ego on this guy is 2nd to none except for maybe LL. Good luck with those 2. This 2nd run at select for FI might be quicker than the GAL was in existence.

Comment

yes FI is the biggest POS in club soccer and that says alot. The ego on this guy is 2nd to none except for maybe LL. Good luck with those 2. This 2nd run at select for FI might be quicker than the GAL was in existence.
        I hardly call losing FI a big loss for NEFC. Guy is a clown-literally. Reminds many of a little leprechaun.
        Good luck at select for a few months you putz. OP made it sound like this was a huge loss for the club. What has he done for the south shore region?? I'll answer that nothing. All his teams play in the bottom divisions and aren't even good. FI, as a director, was very disappointing.

My bet is he was fired!

Comment

I hardly call losing FI a big loss for NEFC. Guy is a clown-literally. Reminds many of a little leprechaun.
          Good luck at select for a few months you putz. OP made it sound like this was a huge loss for the club. What has he done for the south shore region?? I'll answer that nothing. All his teams play in the bottom divisions and aren't even good. FI, as a director, was very disappointing.

My bet is he was fired!
          This is such gossip and so made up, he’s still on the website and staying at NEFC!

Comment

This is such gossip and so made up, he’s still on the website and staying at NEFC!
            That's the exact point posters are making. He is coaching this spring but openly telling everyone that he is leaving to south shore select in the fall. So little regard for NEFC. People talk and know he is recruiting his girls over to select. It's out in the open.

Comment

That's the exact point posters are making. He is coaching this spring but openly telling everyone that he is leaving to south shore select in the fall. So little regard for NEFC. People talk and know he is recruiting his girls over to select. It's out in the open.
              Ha he’s not leaving you morons

Comment

Ha he’s not leaving you morons
                He’s still recruiting for Nefc he’s not going anywhere and definitely not select

Comment

He’s still recruiting for Nefc he’s not going anywhere and definitely not select
                  Someone at Nefc needs to come out and say that he’s staying or this could be a massive hit to them

Comment

SSS and NEFC best friends forever.

Comment

SSS and NEFC best friends forever.
                      FI improves relations between clubs haha

Comment

FI improves relations between clubs haha
                        FI is a total a** clown. The lack of an NEFC presence on the south shore is 100% his fault. He is a very bad director. Hope he goes over to select. Its a match made in heaven.... again!

Comment

Someone at Nefc needs to come out and say that he’s staying or this could be a massive hit to them
                          Yea, great business for a club to address stupid rumors on talking soccer 🙄

And how is nefc not having a giant south shore region on FI? There’s so many previously established clubs on the south shore it’s hard to break into, let alone build a massive region himself. You people are sad starting these rumors

Comment

It would seem this is something NEFC needs to address right away. You can not ever have a club regional director blatantly trying to steal an entire region.

OH WAiT FI did this same exact thing 5 years ago!!!!! Where he took over 50 girls with him to NEFC

Comment

AlwYs worries me when a younger male coach only coaches girls. Have you seen him interact with his younger teams? Creepy United.

Comment

AlwYs worries me when a younger male coach only coaches girls. Have you seen him interact with his younger teams? Creepy United.
                                Wow! You go too far! That is a downright vile accusation you are making. You may want to get some help for that sick and twisted brain of yours.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X