Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nefc lose to select again

FI taking all of the south shore Nefc teams over to select, what a coup and a big fu to Nefc on his way to LL’s pocket. Looks like no more Nefc on the south shore

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FI taking all of the south shore Nefc teams over to select, what a coup and a big fu to Nefc on his way to LL’s pocket. Looks like no more Nefc on the south shore
    Grow up.

Comment

It’s well known, Liz likes a little ginger!

Comment

Is this happening mid-year? I can’t imagine that being the case.

Comment

No way he’s going back there again after how it ended

Comment

No way he’s going back there again after how it ended
            He’s leaving at the end of spring he’s not being very quiet about it either

Comment

Are there any very good teams he's taking with?

Comment

LL and FM are bound to come together. Not FI, he’s not going to partner with LL again.

Comment

LL and FM are bound to come together. Not FI, he’s not going to partner with LL again.
                  Haha he’s already started the process, if your kid hasn’t heard already then you’re not invited to tag along my man

Comment

If I were select I would try and get FI back and have him run the juniors. I don’t think LL would ever do that. I think if FI can take over the u littles there it would be huge for select and maybe get them back to where they were a few years ago developing the younger players and worrying about what league to play in.
                    I’m sure every other club on the south shore would take him and his teams.
                    If this is true and he is leaving it shows again these clubs give to much power/control to one person. Clubs should always have multiple coaches around the players so the parents don’t get to attached to one coach.
                    I think LL learned this at select now they throw out all different coaches at the players so they don’t get attached to one. So if one coach leaves they are parents are less likely to follow them.

Comment

Once a snake, always a snake.

Comment

If I were select I would try and get FI back and have him run the juniors. I don’t think LL would ever do that. I think if FI can take over the u littles there it would be huge for select and maybe get them back to where they were a few years ago developing the younger players and worrying about what league to play in.
                        I’m sure every other club on the south shore would take him and his teams.
                        If this is true and he is leaving it shows again these clubs give to much power/control to one person. Clubs should always have multiple coaches around the players so the parents don’t get to attached to one coach.
                        I think LL learned this at select now they throw out all different coaches at the players so they don’t get attached to one. So if one coach leaves they are parents are less likely to follow them.
                        It’s old news he’s been plotting this and telling people for weeks now, only people that didn’t know were Nefc management haha

Comment

It’s old news he’s been plotting this and telling people for weeks now, only people that didn’t know were Nefc management haha
                          so FI is going to give up directors money and the ability to run a region by himself at NEFC to become a minion for LL again for way less money????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

so FI is going to give up directors money and the ability to run a region by himself at NEFC to become a minion for LL again for way less money????????????????????????????????????????
                            Directors money!! He’s hardly getting a boat load of cash pal. He’s leaving because he’s always looking for a quick buck, get on the train with him or don’t
                            Liz took him to screw Nefc over and she’s won again. Nefc’s demise on the south shore has started

Comment

Directors money!! He’s hardly getting a boat load of cash pal. He’s leaving because he’s always looking for a quick buck, get on the train with him or don’t
                              Liz took him to screw Nefc over and she’s won again. Nefc’s demise on the south shore has started
                              where does he fit in over there? You guys can have him. While you are back in NPL and getting back FI-lol NEFC will be joining the the top soccer clubs. Just sit back and watch in horror.

NEFC ECNL> Select all in at NPL + FI

Pal- enjoy NPL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X