Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do we feel the need

I come on here about once a month to see if things are slowing down. Every month I see it hasn’t.

I just don’t understand why there is so much vitriol on here. Someone is always attacking some person, place or thing. Why do you feel the need to do that?

As a parent I try to do what I think is best for my kids but I never judge them against other kids. I never try to ruin other kids, families or organizations because of them. I just try to make sure they are good kids who are kind to others, treat others well and work as hard as they can for everything.

Do I see teams and clubs play favorites to players and families....YES, but that happens every day in life. It happens in work, school, sports and society. My kids have been on the he receiving end sometimes but most times they are not. That is life.

Teach your kids to persevere. To work through things. Criticizing, defaming and insulting is not the answer.

Who cares about the hose clubs, leagues and coaches. As parents we gather as much info as we can about something and make a decision with our kids about it. That’s where it should end.

If you find yourself criticizing other people, you’re probably doing it out of resistance.
    When we see people beginning to live their authentic lives, it drives us crazy if we are not living our own.

Individuals who are realized in their own lives almost never criticize others. If they speak at all, it is to offer encouragement. Watch yourself. Of all the manifestations of resistance, almost all only harm ourselves.

Lecturing will get you nowhere with this crowd. If you don't like it look elsewhere, or simply ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I come on here about once a month to see if things are slowing down. Every month I see it hasn’t.

I just don’t understand why there is so much vitriol on here. Someone is always attacking some person, place or thing. Why do you feel the need to do that?

As a parent I try to do what I think is best for my kids but I never judge them against other kids. I never try to ruin other kids, families or organizations because of them. I just try to make sure they are good kids who are kind to others, treat others well and work as hard as they can for everything.

Do I see teams and clubs play favorites to players and families....YES, but that happens every day in life. It happens in work, school, sports and society. My kids have been on the he receiving end sometimes but most times they are not. That is life.

Teach your kids to persevere. To work through things. Criticizing, defaming and insulting is not the answer.

Who cares about the hose clubs, leagues and coaches. As parents we gather as much info as we can about something and make a decision with our kids about it. That’s where it should end.

If you find yourself criticizing other people, you’re probably doing it out of resistance.
      When we see people beginning to live their authentic lives, it drives us crazy if we are not living our own.

Individuals who are realized in their own lives almost never criticize others. If they speak at all, it is to offer encouragement. Watch yourself. Of all the manifestations of resistance, almost all only harm ourselves.
      Thank DJT

Comment

Don't reason

Don't even try and reason with these people. Most of them have an agenda and work really hard on this board to legitimize it. Whether they are parents with an axe to grind, an ex coach trying to stir up trouble or someone just bored out of their minds with nothing better to do. Don't believe anything you read on this board. Some of the stuff these people come up with is insane! If you are truly looking for insight this is definitely not the place to come for it. This board is only sustained to make the insignificant feel significant. It is classic bullying at its best. I feel small so let me bully, anonymously behind a keyboard, so I can feel bigger.

Comment

“Social media made you all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it.”

-Noted Philosopher, Mike Tyson

Comment

Don't even try and reason with these people. Most of them have an agenda and work really hard on this board to legitimize it. Whether they are parents with an axe to grind, an ex coach trying to stir up trouble or someone just bored out of their minds with nothing better to do. Don't believe anything you read on this board. Some of the stuff these people come up with is insane! If you are truly looking for insight this is definitely not the place to come for it. This board is only sustained to make the insignificant feel significant. It is classic bullying at its best. I feel small so let me bully, anonymously behind a keyboard, so I can feel bigger.
            I’m bored in life and TS makes me significant. You kinda nailed it

Comment

“Social media made you all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it.”

-Noted Philosopher, Mike Tyson
              lol great line and so true

Comment

Thank DJT
                What is DJT?

Comment

So say who you are instead of remaining anonymous...always better to OWN your words and be proud of them....even on a toxic anonymous insignificant soccer blog!

Who’s stopping you? Everyone should identify themselves.

Comment

So say who you are instead of remaining anonymous...always better to OWN your words and be proud of them....even on a toxic anonymous insignificant soccer blog!

Who’s stopping you? Everyone should identify themselves.
                    Says anonymous dude hahaha

Comment

Says anonymous dude hahaha

Knew that was coming! and meant to add “mom that never learns”

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X