Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me set you straight. The uswnt is not that good, there competition is really bad. The uswnt would struggle with a top d1 American team. The general public are so easily fool. The uswnt wants equal pay for equal play. but can not beat a u15 team boys team. That does not sound like equal play to me. Imagine a competitive team participating in a rec tournament. That is the uswnt a competitive team playing in a rec league.
    Their experts on the Dildoes

Comment

There are a few boys u14 ,15s teams who I guarantee will but that womens teams up

Comment

There are a few boys u14 ,15s teams who I guarantee will but that womens teams up
        There's not a real Woman among them except for that blonde piece.

Comment

There's not a real Woman among them except for that blonde piece.
          We believe their all a bunch of privileged Dykes

Comment

We believe their all a bunch of privileged Dykes
            Soon to be transgender national team

Comment

Soon to be transgender national team
              Sad but true.Not a woman between all of them & that raponie wants to be a man so bad is What's behind her bitterness,jealousy & hate.It very heartwarming to see she/ He's getting the same treatment back as she gives out.Fu#k her/ him.White Trash.

Comment

I flipped the channel last night when I see the blm jackets .that was it for me.

Comment

Sad but true.Not a woman between all of them & that raponie wants to be a man so bad is What's behind her bitterness,jealousy & hate.It very heartwarming to see she/ He's getting the same treatment back as she gives out.Fu#k her/ him.White Trash.
                  She want a big hairy d--k so bad .

Comment

I flipped the channel last night when I see the blm jackets .that was it for me.
                    Disgusting racist behavior. They've been pushing that Garbage for 5 years now so if it's not Racist then give another race 5 years of the same thing.WHITE LIVES MATTER.can't be racist right ?

Comment

Disgusting racist behavior. They've been pushing that Garbage for 5 years now so if it's not Racist then give another race 5 years of the same thing.WHITE LIVES MATTER.can't be racist right ?
                      Is there any way you red necks can work a little harder to hide your 8th grade education? Fat, dumb and stoned on meth is no way to go through life.

Comment

Is there any way you red necks can work a little harder to hide your 8th grade education? Fat, dumb and stoned on meth is no way to go through life.
                        00 Speling nazi is out there making saw every body rites corekly.

Comment

When you have lost the debate you turn to the grammar natzi way .🤷*♂️ nice try !!

Comment

When you have lost the debate you turn to the grammar natzi way .🤷*♂️ nice try !!
                            You’re more ignorant than I thought. You’re saying the posting WHITE LIVES MATTER is debating? I take back the 8th grade education - you must have barely made it through 6th. Plus, it is not just USWNT wearing BLM jackets - the highest level teams in European League men’s soccer are wearing the same thing.

Comment

You’re more ignorant than I thought. You’re saying the posting WHITE LIVES MATTER is debating? I take back the 8th grade education - you must have barely made it through 6th. Plus, it is not just USWNT wearing BLM jackets - the highest level teams in European League men’s soccer are wearing the same thing.
                              All lives matter,not just blacks & the teams anywhere in the world saying only one race matters & screw ever other race can kiss my A#se.

Comment

The only reason the Euoropean clubs are getting away with it is because there's no fans in the stadiums .The fan's wont put up with that sh#t & as soon as the stadiums open up to full capacity that will be the end of one race matters.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X