Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    People watch women's soccer because the USWNT wins World Cups and the USMNT does not even qualify for World Cups.

If anyone does watch Women's soccer its only because they are looking at players like Alex Morgan and Sydney "boom boom" Leroux. You figure out why that would be.

Comment

Is this the womens' world cup team that lost to a U15 boys team by a score of 5-1? Yeah, that was funny.

Comment

Can these older players retire already so the youth movement get their opportunity to shine. How many more years do you wanna see Carli Rapione Morgan etc

Comment

Can these older players retire already so the youth movement get their opportunity to shine. How many more years do you wanna see Carli Rapione Morgan etc

If they retired, what else can they do? They are going to stay there and milk it, as long as they can.

Comment

If they retired, what else can they do? They are going to stay there and milk it, as long as they can.
            They can sell their Ars#s.Thats all rapinoe the hater is good for.Sure there's some desperate meth head that would have a bash.

Comment

They can sell their Ars#s.Thats all rapinoe the hater is good for.Sure there's some desperate meth head that would have a bash.
              It disgusts me that there are so called humans out there supporting them racist #ucks.

Comment

13 % of soccer players in the world are females...of that 57% of them live in the USA... 34 % in Europe and 9% for the rest of the world...I would expect the US to never lose a game
                US College should not rely on the international players that go home to play for their country but recruit the home grown.

Comment

USA wins. Thoughts on the tournament.
                  Let them celebrate among themselves as no one else gives a hoot.

Comment

Every time I hear a soccer parent say, my daughter wants to be like Megan rapinoe, I can't help it but laugh. I am think to myself your daughter wants to be ungrateful, entitled, anti America, and a lesbina.

Comment

Every time I hear a soccer parent say, my daughter wants to be like Megan rapinoe, I can't help it but laugh. I am think to myself your daughter wants to be ungrateful, entitled, anti America, and a lesbina.
                      I've never heard that but if I did I'd report the Parents to Child services. That rapinoe is a danger to the Human race.

Comment

Lemme get this straight...

We're on a forum where grown ass men argue about which 12 and 13 year old girls are the best, but no one cares about the very pinnacle of women's soccer?

Ok.

Comment

not at all, was though to swallow when she disrespected her country flag while representing the country in the world cup, that's proving she only cares about another propaganda

Comment

I've never heard that but if I did I'd report the Parents to Child services. That rapinoe is a danger to the Human race.
                            That whole team are a bunch of militant carpet munchers who hate men

Comment

We're on a forum where grown ass men argue about which 12 and 13 year old girls are the best, but no one cares about the very pinnacle of women's soccer?

Ok.
                              Correct.Not while them Nazis are playing. They dont represent me & they certainly dont represent the American people. Hateful bunch of Anfita Scum

Comment

Ok.
                                Let me set you straight. The uswnt is not that good, there competition is really bad. The uswnt would struggle with a top d1 American team. The general public are so easily fool. The uswnt wants equal pay for equal play. but can not beat a u15 team boys team. That does not sound like equal play to me. Imagine a competitive team participating in a rec tournament. That is the uswnt a competitive team playing in a rec league.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X