Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars on a Team Logo????

I see stars at the top of some teams logos? Do they have a significance?

Chargers have 3
    TBU has 2
    Sunrise has 1
    FP might have 2 but they are not at the top of the logo, they are in the design, so not sure they are the same.

Just paying homage to the illuminati

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Chargers have 3
    TBU has 2
    Sunrise has 1
    FP might have 2 but they are not at the top of the logo, they are in the design, so not sure they are the same.

Comment

Chargers have 3
      TBU has 2
      Sunrise has 1

A star on a logo is earned by one of the clubs teams winning a national championship. FP has zero but I'm sure those posers would try to create some confusion over that.

Comment

It can also be the fact that the professional club team that a local club is affiliated with has won a a major trophy like the UEFA Champions League. That is the case with Celtic. The Celtic professional team in Scotland won the UEFA Champions League as the best club in all of Europe in 1967 beating Inter Milan. Celtic professional teams in Scotland and youth team affiliated with the club all have one star on their jerseys.

Little known fact.....Celtic was the first team in the UK to win the Champions League. It'll never happen again though with all the big money teams in England now like Man U, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal (lol), Liverpool, etc.

Comment

It can also be the fact that the professional club team that a local club is affiliated with has won a a major trophy like the UEFA Champions League. That is the case with Celtic. The Celtic professional team in Scotland won the UEFA Champions League as the best club in all of Europe in 1967 beating Inter Milan. Celtic professional teams in Scotland and youth team affiliated with the club all have one star on their jerseys.

Little known fact.....Celtic was the first team in the UK to win the Champions League. It'll never happen again though with all the big money teams in England now like Man U, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal (lol), Liverpool, etc.

Wow!! We are taking our child to the Celtics next season.

Comment

I'm going out on a limb here, but my guess is each club had a marketing company design them a logo and they picked the one they liked the best. I doubt any of the logos are that deep in symbolism.

Chargers have 3
            TBU has 2
            Sunrise has 1

Comment

I'm going out on a limb here, but my guess is each club had a marketing company design them a logo and they picked the one they liked the best. I doubt any of the logos are that deep in symbolism.
              The star is for a national championship. The Chargers won 2 with boys teams in the 90's. Actually one was the Chargers and one was Countryside Lightning who the Chargers later took over.

Comment

The star is for youth club teams winning nationals.So no Celtic has never earned one & never will.

Comment

A star on a logo is earned by one of the clubs teams winning a national championship. FP has zero but I'm sure those posers would try to create some confusion over that.
                  I don't believe FP has won any State Cups or National Championships - come to think of it, what has FP won? Oh yeah, that whopping 2-0 victory over TBU in the U-Little Girls game a month ago.

Comment

Chargers have 3
                    TBU has 2
                    Sunrise has 1
                    Stars are used because rainbows and unicorns cost too much to add to a logo.

Comment

Star are yelp rating. Cc is the best rated club with 3 stars. Florida premier is dead last with 0 star

Comment

The star is for youth club teams winning nationals.So no Celtic has never earned one & never will.
                        Yet 9 college commitments out of 16 players on the team. You can keep your stars and participation trophies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X