X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crickets?
    Ah, TBU Dad? Are you there? I'm sure you will keep dodging this, but I love the effort TBU ECNL Boys had, i mean only losing 0-8 is a worthy try.... Right? How does an ECNL team lose by 8? Asking for a friend.

Comment

I took my boy to watch his friends(2007 FP) play, and FESA did beat them. However, as much as I dislike FP, I think they were better then FESA. See with FESA, we played them last 4-5 years, always same story, typical British soccer, defend hard and get them on counter attacks, and 3 of FESA goals came from it.....Over all good quality game from both teams.
      I heard the same thing, FP was better, but it is what it is. Teams lose nothing to be ashamed of.
      It's not like they lost by 8 or anything like that..................................

Comment

They had a huge kid playing for FESA that looked way older than the rest of the crew. Early maturity I guess. He was a lot to handle. Both teams looked very good though. I heard they tied the first time they played so I'm sure it will be a future rivalry.

I heard the same thing, FP was better, but it is what it is. Teams lose nothing to be ashamed of.
        It's not like they lost by 8 or anything like that..................................

Comment

Florida premier sound just lie tbu right now. We played a better game fesa just got lucky. At least fp lost by less then tbu. You lose by 1 or 10. You still loss, just admit it. Show us the video of the 30 coaches waiting on the sideline to celebrate, just in case you won.

Comment

Florida premier sound just lie tbu right now. We played a better game fesa just got lucky. At least fp lost by less then tbu. You lose by 1 or 10. You still loss, just admit it. Show us the video of the 30 coaches waiting on the sideline to celebrate, just in case you won.
            Florida premier list for the same reason TBU lost 8-0. They brought some 6ft Erling Haling clone to make sure they didn't lose to FP. Even if that kid is an 07, for his future development he should be playing with 05’s or 06’s. But in typical Florida style, winning trumps all.

Comment

Ah, TBU Dad? Are you there? I'm sure you will keep dodging this, but I love the effort TBU ECNL Boys had, i mean only losing 0-8 is a worthy try.... Right? How does an ECNL team lose by 8? Asking for a friend.
              FP Parents are blaming each other for this catastrophic loss. Was it the defense or the offense or both? Couldn't make halftime adjustments and it got worse.

Comment

You do realize that it was TBU that lost 8-0, right? The FP team won on saturday and lost a close one on sunday. I think you got lost in the shuffle here.

FP Parents are blaming each other for this catastrophic loss. Was it the defense or the offense or both? Couldn't make halftime adjustments and it got worse.

Comment

Florida premier list for the same reason TBU lost 8-0. They brought some 6ft Erling Haling clone to make sure they didn't lose to FP. Even if that kid is an 07, for his future development he should be playing with 05’s or 06’s. But in typical Florida style, winning trumps all.
                  Are those 2 tall boys from FESA 2007 or 2006 FESA parents asking for the friend. We knew 2 weeks ago they gonna take 2 2006 boys down to Tampa Bay....oh byw, those 2 boys were turned down by Armada last year.

Comment

No class FESA brings older boys to vs. TBU and then brags about beating TBU 8:0....

Comment

I'm so confused, did TBU not make any adjustments then? I mean to lose by 8? Did you play with 9 players? Or are you guys just that bad?

Comment

Did FP lose 2-4? Ouch

Comment

No class FESA brings older boys to vs. TBU and then brags about beating TBU 8:0....
                          No one wants to drive 3 1-2 hours to play an “ECNL” team and beat them 8-0. Could have easily been 10-0. Complete waste of time.

Comment

Did FP lose 2-4? Ouch
                            Really it was 4-1 but we’ll give them that 2nd goal that hit the post and the referee called a goal.

Comment

No one wants to drive 3 1-2 hours to play an “ECNL” team and beat them 8-0. Could have easily been 10-0. Complete waste of time.
                              Wrong answer.. you brought a grown man to play kids and he scored all of your goals. If you are proud of your cheating, then happy for you.

Comment

Wrong answer.. you brought a grown man to play kids and he scored all of your goals. If you are proud of your cheating, then happy for you.
                                I’d ask for my money back if I was a TBU parent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X