• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Today is a good day for you. Lots of clouds outside to yell at
    Where did the money go

Comment

Where did the money go
      Ask your club. Ask to see their books. Come back and let us know how that discussion went. you're as likely to get any response from them as a legit answer on this board.

Comment

Ask your club. Ask to see their books. Come back and let us know how that discussion went. you're as likely to get any response from them as a legit answer on this board.
        There will be investigations in the future - a lot of anger out there on where this money went

Comment

They are investigating PPP loans and fraud is being uncovered constantly. Do you ever look at the news? If you committed fraud with that program with all of our money, you should be concerned.

Comment

There will be investigations in the future - a lot of anger out there on where this money went
            Ya, so Biden's plan is to throw more money out there. Brilliant.

Comment

Ya, so Biden's plan is to throw more money out there. Brilliant.
              Trump and Mnuchin made sure the last one didn't have much oversight. Now it's being unearthed.

Comment

Trump and Mnuchin made sure the last one didn't have much oversight. Now it's being unearthed.
                Looks like Tom Brady is going to go down for taking the money - only matter of time for any big teams that took money that went just to owners

Comment

Looks like Tom Brady is going to go down for taking the money - only matter of time for any big teams that took money that went just to owners
                  Interesting point - i am sure the big clubs did the right thing here and have records of everything

Comment

money

They are all lining their pockets with our hard earned cash!!!! Thieves all around us, watch your wallet the clubs are coming to get your cash...no refunds for the lack of training either...they are making out like bandits. Collecting all our money, don't have to pay for rental space AND get the nights off, lol.

Comment

They are all lining their pockets with our hard earned cash!!!! Thieves all around us, watch your wallet the clubs are coming to get your cash...no refunds for the lack of training either...they are making out like bandits. Collecting all our money, don't have to pay for rental space AND get the nights off, lol.
                      and the hookers ... i heard there was quite a party!

why don't you contact the AG and make your allegations?

Comment

and the hookers ... i heard there was quite a party!

why don't you contact the AG and make your allegations?
                        Its going happen

Comment

you are a buffoon

Comment

you are a buffoon
                            someone is getting scared

Comment

Have you reviewed the form 990's of the big clubs that are non-profits (which happen to be most of them)? Of course, the 2020's aren't on file yet but you can check out a fair amount of detail about club finances from the publicly available IRS forms they file, including what they pay their officers and directors, aggregate spend on salary etc. And, FYI, there are no real "owners" for those clubs. I'm not saying they're behaving perfectly by any stretch but rather than speculating with no info I'm just pointing out you do actually have some readily accessible information available.

Comment

someone is getting scared
                                Scared of what?? I am watching you fill TS with a crazy amount of posts that are ignorant. You think you are clever but things you say make you sound stupid so people are laughing at you.

I understand that you paid for your kid to play club soccer. Your kid wasn't good enough to make the top teams at the big clubs or to get the majority of playing time on the lower teams (I'm assuming that club was GPS). Then you decided to waste everyone's time by filling the chat boards with ridiculous statements. There are a lot of nutjobs on TS and there are also club managers that pose as parents. That is bad enough without you posting endlessly.

I wonder...are you the same lunatic that was trying to get soccer in MA shut down due to Covid? I believe there were zero cases of Covid due to soccer and teams were able to have a season...so you failed there too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X