Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cr*p gal/dpl teams

Boy looking over the GA league standings I can't believe the amount of cr*p GA teams there are. I get it, DA folded like a cheap suit last year leaving club directors scrambling to save face from angry parents looking to leave to ECNL but man GA is basically a league of average teams.

It would be fun to have a comparison between GAL/DPL and ECNL to see who has better teams. Good luck GAL/DPL here is hoping your league doesn't fold again but afterall there are lot's of A's out there so plenty of names for your next league. PA? FA?/ MA?....etc....etc...

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boy looking over the GA league standings I can't believe the amount of cr*p GA teams there are. I get it, DA folded like a cheap suit last year leaving club directors scrambling to save face from angry parents looking to leave to ECNL but man GA is basically a league of average teams.

It would be fun to have a comparison between GAL/DPL and ECNL to see who has better teams. Good luck GAL/DPL here is hoping your league doesn't fold again but afterall there are lot's of A's out there so plenty of names for your next league. PA? FA?/ MA?....etc....etc...
    I like PAL-pal. Sounds like a happy league. My daughter plays in PAL. I like that name for the next league they are forced to move to when GAL/DPL folds.

Comment

We already have a half-dozen threads for the obsessed to crap on the leagues their wonder child is not in. Do we really need another one?

Were you really that obsessed that by pointing out there is crap everywhere, you just HAD to mirror it?

#obsessed

Comment

So after only a few months of being in GA why would several GA teams leave GA to go to ECNL the 1st chance they get if GA is so great?

Comment

So after only a few months of being in GA why would several GA teams leave GA to go to ECNL the 1st chance they get if GA is so great?
          Are their posts staying GA is so great?

Comment

Agree with you as to the question why are so many clubs jumping ship or actively looking to get out? Not a good look in terms of confidence and long term viability.

Comment

Forget asking ts posters lets just ask Tophat and FCV parents about the lack of competitiveness and quality in GA. Its probably the reason why they are begging out of GA.

Comment

Forget asking ts posters lets just ask Tophat and FCV parents about the lack of competitiveness and quality in GA. Its probably the reason why they are begging out of GA.
                https://www.change.org/p/the-ecnl-bo...ptance-in-ecnl

Comment

One thing we've learned is players are welcome to leave if they wish. Nothing holding them back if the grass is always greener.

Not sure what the hubbub is about w/ a stupid petition.

Comment

Not disagreeing about the cr*piness of some of these clubs, but I believe the teams recently admitted to ECNL were all in ECRL

Comment

on the bright side when ECNL takes Tophat and FCV that will leave a Massachusetts team-NEFC- as 1 of the top teams left in GAG.

Comment

Is that actually happening or just speculation?

Comment

Is that actually happening or just speculation?
                          It’s been speculation since day 1. It hasn’t happened yet despite ECNL already announcing 6 new clubs. Funny how ECNL hacks now say it doesn’t matter. Last week Tophat and FCV were the prize, this week ECNL didn’t want them.

Comment

It’s been speculation since day 1. It hasn’t happened yet despite ECNL already announcing 6 new clubs. Funny how ECNL hacks now say it doesn’t matter. Last week Tophat and FCV were the prize, this week ECNL didn’t want them.
                            I think its more of punishing both clubs at this point. However, the second the invitation is sent to both the teams they will accept in less than a minute. ECNL knows they can take both clubs from GAL/DPL at any point so why rush? Unlike GAL/DPL they don't need both clubs to be competitive. I believe ECNL wants to keep GAL/DPL on edge by fake taking them every year. I'm pretty sure any ECNL club GAL/DPL tires to steal from ECNL will just laugh and its not reasonable. ECNL sure does have the upper hand and can do whatever they want to at this point. By making acceptance into ECNL very hard for Tophat and FCV it will make these 2 clubs fall quickly into line once into ECNL.

Comment

I think its more of punishing both clubs at this point. However, the second the invitation is sent to both the teams they will accept in less than a minute. ECNL knows they can take both clubs from GAL/DPL at any point so why rush? Unlike GAL/DPL they don't need both clubs to be competitive. I believe ECNL wants to keep GAL/DPL on edge by fake taking them every year. I'm pretty sure any ECNL club GAL/DPL tires to steal from ECNL will just laugh and its not reasonable. ECNL sure does have the upper hand and can do whatever they want to at this point. By making acceptance into ECNL very hard for Tophat and FCV it will make these 2 clubs fall quickly into line once into ECNL.
                              Yes it's head games at this point. ECNL will let them in but not without the clubs prostrating themselves first. "Thank you sir may I have another "

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X