Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the technical coaches out there that think your teams are so great technically and #1 I the state congrats. Means absolutely as they get older because real coaches would want a physical team out there that gives it 110% every training session and at every game then a technical pansie!! Enough with the technical crap and let the kids play!
    This is so stupid it doesn't merit a response.

Comment

Your mother is stupid! Anyone complaining?

Comment

Your mother is stupid! Anyone complaining?
        This whole post is ridiculous "Big, Physical and Talented Always Wins". No kidding. How big, physical and talented translates into non-technical is a mystery. Big and Physical does not always win. Big, Physical AND TALENTED? Of course that's what coaches want. To have talent at soccer means you have some technical skill. The only thing I'd add is "athletic" to the list. But coaches definitely don't want big, dumb and unskilled.

Comment

Go back to your cave nobody asked you for your opinion!

Comment

Dump post

Comment

This whole post is ridiculous "Big, Physical and Talented Always Wins". No kidding. How big, physical and talented translates into non-technical is a mystery. Big and Physical does not always win. Big, Physical AND TALENTED? Of course that's what coaches want. To have talent at soccer means you have some technical skill. The only thing I'd add is "athletic" to the list. But coaches definitely don't want big, dumb and unskilled.
              Ridiculous. I’m sure there were hundreds of “big, physical and talented” players who tiny Kiki Pickett beat out to start for Stanford. Only a lazy and dumb coach picks players based on size.

Comment

Only a dumb lazy coach thinks technical always wins! Another poster who never played the game and reads soccer books!!

Comment

I present to you, Big and Physical, Exhibit 'A':
                  https://www.transfermarkt.us/harry-m...spieler/177907

And, I present to you, Technical, Exhibit 'B':
                  https://www.transfermarkt.us/lionel-.../spieler/28003

Yes, correct. I'd take Exhibit 'A' all day, every day...

Comment

Only a dumb lazy coach thinks technical always wins! Another poster who never played the game and reads soccer books!!
                    how many conference games do you think a mid level coach in a power 5 conference goes into expecting to win? If winning tha game is the goal, coaches are going to use personnel, substitutions and tactics to take advantage of matchups. That will involve not just having different types of player on their rosters, but using them.

Big Pickett fan, but lets not pretend that Stanford play a lot of competitive games. Maybe 4-6 per year? If Pickett had to face a Lynn WIlliams on the back post week in week out, her size would certainly be something to address.

All things being equal, you would take the more physically gifted player, but they never are equal so its a moot point

Comment

Show a little understanding here.
                      Reid’s son was involved in a car accident on Thurs, leaving a young child hurt. I am sure that was weighing heavily on his mind.
                      But it was Tampa’s defense that won the game. Reid is one of the finest coaches in the game.
                      This fire the coach mentality is pure bs. Who will you replace him with?
                      But I did hear that Trump is looking for work...maybe “I’m not a President, I just play one on tv” thinks he can coach in the NFL.
                      Dummy....Tom WAS the coach! Recruited his friends in that he knew were athletic and talented. Sometimes that’s all it takes.

Comment

Excellent point! +1000!!
                        Yep and he won! Ha! Laughing all the way!

Comment

Yah, Tom Brady - the most athletic quarterback of all time. Good thing he's so quick and mobile otherwise he'd never have overcome his technical deficiencies in throwing the football.
                          Hahahaha! Says the loser who WISHES he WAS Tom Brady! Hahaha!!!! Lol!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X