Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So no they aren’t out yet. Love how the date is for 2031 and everything, including college coach list is from 2020. I guess NEFC doesn’t have a web person.

Comment

When will the FC Stars games be announced. Is there any update if out of state teams will be playing.

Comment

So no they aren’t out yet. Love how the date is for 2031 and everything, including college coach list is from 2020. I guess NEFC doesn’t have a web person.
        Is this tournament happening? Less than 3 weeks away, registration open, no accepted teams and most of the website is unchanged from 2020.

Comment

When will the FC Stars games be announced. Is there any update if out of state teams will be playing.
          Usually a week before

Comment

If the other thread is right, and no out of state teams - then it's a good thing no one has tried to publish the matchups yet.

Comment

Boy’s schedule looks pretty good. Girls schedule is a joke. It is a surf fest. Can’t wait to see the posted scores of some of the brackets.

Comment

Boy’s schedule looks pretty good. Girls schedule is a joke. It is a surf fest. Can’t wait to see the posted scores of some of the brackets.
                I didn’t see schedules posted yet only the brackets. It’s 10 week and a half out and no schedules yet, it’s not like it’s a massive tournament, what’s the holdup?

Comment

I wonder what the Attendance will look like with the highly participated in NEFC spring showcase 2 weeks after. I am assuming that most clubs won’t enter the same teams in 2 tournaments that close together. I’m anticipate most clubs will pick one or the other.
                  Tournaments tend to be reciprocal. If a club wants other clubs to participate in their tournaments, they best put their teams in other clubs tournaments, as well. Share the wealth$$

Comment

I didn’t see schedules posted yet only the brackets. It’s 10 week and a half out and no schedules yet, it’s not like it’s a massive tournament, what’s the holdup?
                    Emails went out to out-of-state teams this morning telling them they're unable to participate. I'm sure they've been holding off on releasing schedules in anticipation of this. If they were REALLY on top of things, the would have created a schedule that included the out-of-state teams, and another one that excludes them. I'd be pleasantly surprised if they did that though.

Comment

https://www.gotsport.com/asp/directo...?eventid=80460

Fair number of teams from CT and RI throughout these brackets. Do they know something about MA's plan to open up to out-of-state teams in the next 16 days, or is this just wishful thinking?
                      Looks like they updated brackets. Removed the RI teams. I’m the 08s they placed the Winless 08 Seacoast team against the Bolts NPL and NEFC ECNL team. What are these people thinking? If I was a Seacoast parent i would stay home. How fun would it be to lose 7-0 both games lol.

Comment

Looks like they updated brackets. Removed the RI teams. I’m the 08s they placed the Winless 08 Seacoast team against the Bolts NPL and NEFC ECNL team. What are these people thinking? If I was a Seacoast parent i would stay home. How fun would it be to lose 7-0 both games lol.
                        Not that this is any better but I believe they are 3 team brackets and will be playing the 3 teams in the opposite bracket, not their own.. So they'd be playing Juve, WUP and Surf.

Comment

Not that this is any better but I believe they are 3 team brackets and will be playing the 3 teams in the opposite bracket, not their own.. So they'd be playing Juve, WUP and Surf.
                          In other words they get to play those teams on top of the other 3 times they play each other this year! Lol.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X