What happened to NPL in CT

I thought there used to be a league.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sucker parents write checks these days for ecnl 2 haha

Comment

Sucker parents write checks these days for ecnl 2 haha
      Yeah. That ^^^^. Go to OW. Some soccer dad will have your wife. Your car will need a new paint job because of the rocks in the parking lot. And, The coach's kid will get unearned playing time. But. But. The veinless hot dogs are to die for.

Comment

GDA/GDA and EDP is what happened to NPL. Once a few top NPL teams went to GDA/GAL the competitive level tanked so others fled to EDP, which has been gobbling up clubs like Pac-Man. Now GAL is basically what NPL used to be, with several of the same clubs that were NPL before and had no business being in what was supposed to be the nation's "top" league

Comment

NPL was bought by EDP.

Comment

GDA/GDA and EDP is what happened to NPL. Once a few top NPL teams went to GDA/GAL the competitive level tanked so others fled to EDP, which has been gobbling up clubs like Pac-Man. Now GAL is basically what NPL used to be, with several of the same clubs that were NPL before and had no business being in what was supposed to be the nation's "top" league
            Gal is far less than what NPL used to be .... Far less.

Comment

I think boys still have NPL but not the girls

Comment

I think AC CT is the only club left that is in NPL. Same thing happened with NEP in MA. NEP was an NPL League and has pretty much disappeared. Right now clubs are aligning with ECNL, MLS/GAL and EDP. That’s it.

Comment

Gal is far less than what NPL used to be .... Far less.
                  Totally agree, GAL is nowhere near what NPL used to be.

Comment

I think AC CT is the only club left that is in NPL. Same thing happened with NEP in MA. NEP was an NPL League and has pretty much disappeared. Right now clubs are aligning with ECNL, MLS/GAL and EDP. That’s it.
                    Not true, NPL does not exist anymore. Is over.

Comment

NPL is not over. Option to play in NY and MA (NEP). Most clubs have migrated to EDP so it’s just a matter of time. Not sure what the hell AC CT is doing!!!!

Comment

NPL is not over. Option to play in NY and MA (NEP). Most clubs have migrated to EDP so it’s just a matter of time. Not sure what the hell AC CT is doing!!!!
                        No one cares

Comment

If they have any teams left in NPL it's very, very few. I think nearly all are EDP

Comment

If they have any teams left in NPL it's very, very few. I think nearly all are EDP
                            ever since my daughters class graduated, soccer in ct has sucked

Comment

ever since my daughters class graduated, soccer in ct has sucked
                              Yeh ok because your daughter was the laughing stock of her class

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X