Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Might want to research it a bit skippy before you post. Definitely played what we were told was the team with a few extra trialists . You thought OCB was bad the past few years, you haven’t seen anything.
    Who was coaching?

Comment

Might want to research it a bit skippy before you post. Definitely played what we were told was the team with a few extra trialists . You thought OCB was bad the past few years, you haven’t seen anything.
      My bad, maybe you are right. Who was coaching the team?

Comment

are Fort Lauderdale CF staying in USL One or moving to the MLS U23?

Comment

I though it was only for MLS clubs

Comment

I though it was only for MLS clubs
            I could be mistaken but I think that is IM's second team and would just transition over to the U23 league.

Comment

I could be mistaken but I think that is IM's second team and would just transition over to the U23 league.
              Heard it is up to the clubs. Also heard some teams have u23 teams scheduled for USL league 2

Comment

Heard it is up to the clubs. Also heard some teams have u23 teams scheduled for USL league 2
                I am just going to say it, this is confusing AF! Is there no real direction by now.

Comment

Clarity is so hard to get

Comment

MLS academies are putting together their reserve team. In the next 20 days the squad should be done so their training can start and be ready for the season in March

Comment

Orlando City looks like they won’t be able to afford a reserve U23 team

Comment

Development seems doomed at OC

Comment

Orlando City looks like they won’t be able to afford a reserve U23 team
                          They have already picked the team

Comment

They have already picked the team
                            OC already has a U23 team and has played a few scrimmages and their academy is solid interns of stability. No coaches were fired, no we are not changing locations and yes we will operate out of our current location next year. BTW we are developing players and will continue to develop players. We have ID sessions scheduled once to twice a month now through May. We also will not be bringing any JFC players down to our academy so stop asking or calling for trails. We brought the ones in only out of courtesy for a fellow club but none would make our U15,U17 or U23 side.

Comment

OC already has a U23 team and has played a few scrimmages and their academy is solid interns of stability. No coaches were fired, no we are not changing locations and yes we will operate out of our current location next year. BTW we are developing players and will continue to develop players. We have ID sessions scheduled once to twice a month now through May. We also will not be bringing any JFC players down to our academy so stop asking or calling for trails. We brought the ones in only out of courtesy for a fellow club but none would make our U15,U17 or U23 side.
                              Is that you AL? all of the State needs to understand the corruption that goes on at this second rate club

Comment

Is that you AL? all of the State needs to understand the corruption that goes on at this second rate club
                                No. No corruption and no drama over here, we are one happy La Familia. Leave us alone your drama king. Go back to JFC, the worst MLS Next players in the state. Their U17 side is a joke and have no true elite players enrolled in their program right now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X