Clearwater Chargers ECNL-R

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real question is whether CC, which struggled in ECNLR, has the ability to field teams in both leagues or if they are making the switch

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think either is FYSA but they are competitors in the US Club world. I'm not aware of a prohibition on this type of thing although I think ECNL wouldn't be pleased. OC and TBU do this on the boys side and I"ve heard it irritates the board but they haven't done anything about it yet. ECNL welcomed a few of the big DA clubs last year into ECNL without requiring them to drop MLS Elite (out of Texas and California).

Comment

The real question is whether CC, which struggled in ECNLR, has the ability to field teams in both leagues or if they are making the switch
      If you look at the play dates in the new Sunshine Academy girls league on the FYSA website it only lists 3 or 4 weekends and a few showcases. It would be very easy to field teams in both. It looks more like a supplemental league than a full one. Very much like FSPL.

Comment

If you look at the play dates in the new Sunshine Academy girls league on the FYSA website it only lists 3 or 4 weekends and a few showcases. It would be very easy to field teams in both. It looks more like a supplemental league than a full one. Very much like FSPL.
        I think you may be looking at the Sunshine Conference play dates and not the Sunshine Academy Conference. I don't see any dates posted for the Academy Conference yet. If they follow what the boys Academy Conference did this season they play a full season not just a few dates. These similar names are really dumb. I wish they would change one of them as it makes it very confusing.

Comment

Can't be in both the GA & ECNLR at the same time. CC have been in a downward spiral for many years. Their board is a joke and haven't had a full one for many years and the leadership is out of touch with the present and future. Sad to see the decline but the writing has been on the wall for many years.
          Bender destroyed the Chargers with his lies,politics & total lack of soccer knowledge.Well he's moved on to another club to destroy so if the chargers get rid of the fool that hired him & invest in new coaches then maybe they can rebuild & get back to what they were.

Comment

Bender destroyed the Chargers with his lies,politics & total lack of soccer knowledge.Well he's moved on to another club to destroy so if the chargers get rid of the fool that hired him & invest in new coaches then maybe they can rebuild & get back to what they were.
            Back to where they were WHEN ??
            National Championship n the 70s?
            CC will never grow as they have had the same 3 amigos running the show
            PM, JD, EL

Comment

Did the Chargers lose the ECNLR for 2021? The club announced the GAD league and they aren’t strong enough to support 2 leagues on the girls side.

Comment

No they did not. And you should see the players they are signing for GAD

Comment

No they did not. And you should see the players they are signing for GAD
                  Really? Really? Really? Your program is a joke, Celtic is a better option than you in Pinellas county. Please end this thread.

Comment

Really? Really? Really? Your program is a joke, Celtic is a better option than you in Pinellas county. Please end this thread.
                    Pretty sure we are saying the same thing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X