Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Signing Day is today. I will be waiting on FESA's list. Will they try and claim Wheeler?
    You’ll be waiting a long while for that list. They would never give a list. And you can bet the will try to claim it- just like they did with all those girls last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

FESA just copying Armada as per usual. Always the bridesmaids at veterans!
      Bubb’s been doing it for 30 years! No, it’s not a new concept but you do have to advertise for it if you want people to know about it!

Comment

Did they even have any signings? Pathetic

Comment

Hopefully Bubb will be signing onto TBU.

Comment

Pickett is killing it with all these girls on signing day. FESA? What say you?

Comment

Pickett is killing it with all these girls on signing day. FESA? What say you?
              Radio silence on the FESA socials! Makes that 10 year journey seem really worthwhile! What a Ponzi scheme.

Comment

Radio silence on the FESA socials! Makes that 10 year journey seem really worthwhile! What a Ponzi scheme.
                Surely, they will again post players "attending a college" to try to make it look good even though they are not playing soccer.

Comment

Surely, they will again post players "attending a college" to try to make it look good even though they are not playing soccer.
                  Intramural counts, right?

Comment

I know of one to UNF but other than that, nothing from the class of 2022. I think there's a few from the 2023 class that have verbal commits though.

Comment

Maybe they will post commitments the same day they post results from San Diego 06 and 05 ECNL game results. lol

Comment

I know of one to UNF but other than that, nothing from the class of 2022. I think there's a few from the 2023 class that have verbal commits though.
                        I think that UNF "commit" is a walk on spot.

Comment

The 06 ECNLs trip to Cali got wiped from the schedule. Must not have been much interest. Wise move.

Comment

The 06 ECNLs trip to Cali got wiped from the schedule. Must not have been much interest. Wise move.
                            Did they drop out at the last minute?

Comment

They start playing today at noon. Not sure what schedule you’re looking at.

Comment

They start playing today at noon. Not sure what schedule you’re looking at.
                                Let’s see how the FESA teams shape up against west coast opposition! Long way to travel and lots of money spent for this event!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X