Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

typos

Couple of typos but you get the message. If you don't want your kid with Juve, no problem...move along stop all the crap throwing. I may not be back on here for another year...don't spend much time on talking soccer because of threads like this one, lol. Bon Noche- Aruba style.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, just saw this tread...who knew what I was missing? I am going to give an honest perspective from a HS head coach- even know many of you don't respect us either. I have had my son playing for Juve the past several seasons and while things have not always been perfect, they are trying to the best by our kids. There have been a few things that have happened over the past month or so that have made me really respect and trust they are trying to do the right thing for their program and our kids.

My sons coach reached out to me to double check he was doing okay after being out of it a bit the previous practice. My son was soooo tired he was not himself and his coach though enough to reach out to see how my son was doing- enough said. All this trashing is making my head hurt! Not sure what the motives of some are here.

Comment

DPL Baby!!!
      Does this mean they aren’t playing in National League any longer?

Comment

It does not mean that.

Comment

Just this spring. Begged by DPL board member NB to join what has become the Nefc / Seacoast rec league.

Comment

Just this spring. Begged by DPL board member NB to join what has become the Nefc / Seacoast rec league.
            EDP National League is a better league than DPL. What idiots were involved in making this decision?

Comment

EDP National League is a better league than DPL. What idiots were involved in making this decision?
              Two options. More playing time this spring. Let's see what happens

Comment

As a stable league?, possibly...but competitive wise, no way. It was all Juventus and Surf teams.

now it just got more interesting with NEFC and Seacoast DPL. At this point, DPL just got more competitive without SSS.

Comment

I love DPL and you know I love Juve. JUVE BABY!!!

Comment

what's Juve's best boys team?

Comment

Any team that MH coaches

Comment

Probably 2006. But the 2008 team is very good too.

Comment

Probably 2006. But the 2008 team is very good too.
                          MH's 2006 team.

Comment

MH's 2006 team.
                            Our 2006 team (MH's team) lost to REVS 2006 team 4-1 yesterday. The game wasn't that close.

Comment

MH is the best coach and has the best team at Juventus.

Comment

MH is the best coach and has the best team at Juventus.
                                Yes. even a great coach can't help his team when they are playing another team who is at a higher level.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X