Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yup that’s why kids are leaving the USA and going back to there home countries in South America as example. I hear it everyday from parents tired of the BS!! Pyramid scam!
    You "hear it everyday" that families are moving back to South America so their kid can play soccer "in a field" instead of a league in the U.S.? I don't know what planet you live on!

Comment

Yup that’s why kids are leaving the USA and going back to there home countries in South America as example. I hear it everyday from parents tired of the BS!! Pyramid scam!
      How many South American and European families want their children here in the United States with the focus of school and a better life? The majority of people would never go back to South America, you have to drunk to think over wise. We want our kids to play football, but in our former country football was a way to get a better life, with most never finding a better life, but we are here in the USA and found the better life!! Our kids can go to school and then to college and if they play football along the way that is good, but it is not means to the end.

Comment

And if you really think scouts are watching these kids you are delusional. Dont u know that's part of the mls scam
        Shhhhh, don't tell the mls next parents or players.

Comment

Shhhhh, don't tell the mls next parents or players.
          Lol I am sure they figured it out already . They will be back for more though .

Comment

Lol I am sure they figured it out already . They will be back for more though .
            They figured it out, but keep paying for the scam because they feel really small if they cant talk down to all the other parents with the "OH your child isn't MLS... it's all just Rec below my little Messi"

Comment

They figured it out, but keep paying for the scam because they feel really small if they cant talk down to all the other parents with the "OH your child isn't MLS... it's all just Rec below my little Messi"
              And ECNL fuchs do it to state leagues

It's a status symbol for the parents like their imported cars, gated communities, etc.

Comment

And ECNL fuchs do it to state leagues

It's a status symbol for the parents like their imported cars, gated communities, etc.
                Since the dawn of time poor people has always been envious of rich people. Judging by this person comment, he must be broke.

Comment

Since the dawn of time poor people has always been envious of rich people. Judging by this person comment, he must be broke.
                  No he just doesnt like fake yuppies 🤷*♂️ I agree

Comment

Ive got the nice car, the gated community and the ECNL Player.

But we are surrounded by egotistical douches trying to live through their children. 2 sets of parents out of 18 that arent... thats 88.89% of ECNL Parents that are EXACTLY as the above have suggested.

I will assume the rate is higher for MLS parents.

Comment

Ive got the nice car, the gated community and the ECNL Player.

But we are surrounded by egotistical douches trying to live through their children. 2 sets of parents out of 18 that arent... thats 88.89% of ECNL Parents that are EXACTLY as the above have suggested.

I will assume the rate is higher for MLS parents.
                      Yep, MLS next parents think their boys are heading to pros, heck not many are even college recruited. Sold a bill of goods there.

Comment

It is a broken system. It’s business over actual soccer development.

Comment

It is a broken system. It’s business over actual soccer development.
                          Now all these little clubs are being aloud to be affiliated with clubs with mls next. More watered down now. It's all about money . We have too many leagues now .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X