Aztec is not doing well.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what is it??? Seems like the Aztecs are doing very well. If i was a betting man id say there is a much better chance that Aztecs are succeeding than the name of this thread states. Any other people have bad things to say.....????

Comment

Aztec is not strong at every age, both boy and girls. If you check NEP site you will know what level they are. This is the club who cancel indoor training because of snow, while other clubs are training on the snowing ground, think about that!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Aztec is not strong at every age, both boy and girls. If you check NEP site you will know what level they are. This is the club who cancel indoor training because of snow, while other clubs are training on the snowing ground, think about that!
        I have no association with Aztecs. Don't even know where they are located out of. My daughter has played an Aztec's team 1x. I'm commenting on the snow aspect that you state. I think it's fine to cancel when it snows. Safety 1st, plus its winter training so why put parents and kids at risk when it is snowing? My daughter is a decent player but when it snows she has missed a few practices. It's NOT the end of the world missing a winter practice in bad conditions.

Comment

Sounds more like NEFC. Nice try.
          Here's another hater. You're such a douche

Comment

If going to practice in a snowstorm makes sense to you my suggestion is to change to a club that never cancels practice. Personally, I put the safety of my kids 1st but if your priority is always practicing in any conditions, change clubs my dude asap!

Comment

I'll get back to you when I'm done thinking about it. I'm done.

Comment

I'll get back to you when I'm done thinking about it. I'm done.
                I suggest you move your kids to Stars Metrowest.

Comment

If your best team beats some low level NEFC or bolts team, that is not impressing at all. By the way, where are Aztec teams in this ranking:

https://youthsoccerrankings.us/ranki...onal/All/Both/

Even in NEP, Aztec looks like a follower to Seacoast...

This is a town travel team level club, for some wealthy kids to enjoy soccer without a big star dream. I admit the coaches and parents are very nice people. but if you don't have a dream, why you want to continue. People do live in dream, although most of them will not turn into real life.

Comment

Mental how this club have just fell and follow LL from Select with a blind fold on, walking off a cliff! Spineless!

Comment

If your best team beats some low level NEFC or bolts team, that is not impressing at all. By the way, where are Aztec teams in this ranking:

This is a town travel team level club, for some wealthy kids to enjoy soccer without a big star dream. I admit the coaches and parents are very nice people. but if you don't have a dream, why you want to continue. People do live in dream, although most of them will not turn into real life.
                      Top team for Aztecs is DPL. Where have you been sweetie???Obviously your child isn't good enough for the top team if you have no clue. It's ok, some kids just play soccer for fun with no hopes of playing in high school.

Comment

So, Aztec isn’t a good club because they aren’t on this list?

Please look in the mirror and recite, “I am an idiot, I am an idiot, I am an idiot...” and repeat this until you grow old and pass away from natural causes.
                        As you can see, this list is the top 100 clubs in the US...how many from MA? Hmmmm? Any?
                        Aztec is a decent club with good teams and bad teams. Probably the best option for people on the Northshore. What else is there? Rush?

Comment

So, Aztec isn’t a good club because they aren’t on this list?

Please look in the mirror and recite, “I am an idiot, I am an idiot, I am an idiot...” and repeat this until you grow old and pass away from natural causes.
                          As you can see, this list is the top 100 clubs in the US...how many from MA? Hmmmm? Any?
                          Aztec is a decent club with good teams and bad teams. Probably the best option for people on the Northshore. What else is there? Rush?
                          Basically you don't know how to check this list... Then go to gotsoccer.com, similar results! Please don't call anyone idiot. Let's have a discussion based on facts. My take is Aztec is a town travel team level club. The real reason is you don't treat your senior coach with respect. You think they can be replaced by young unexperienced coach? Yes, they are nice people, but not the same. In a long run, good players will leave, the club stays at lower level, although everyone is nice. Please don't hate me, I am just tell you what I feel...

Comment

Basically you don't know how to check this list... Then go to gotsoccer.com, similar results! Please don't call anyone idiot. Let's have a discussion based on facts. My take is Aztec is a town travel team level club. The real reason is you don't treat your senior coach with respect. You think they can be replaced by young unexperienced coach? Yes, they are nice people, but not the same. In a long run, good players will leave, the club stays at lower level, although everyone is nice. Please don't hate me, I am just tell you what I feel...
                            What senior coaches got replaced by young unexperienced coaches?

Comment

What senior coaches got replaced by young unexperienced coaches?
                              Aztecs is a fine club. Very consistent. Not that much drama which is key and they dont pretend to be a top club. Slow and steady every year

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X