X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If they did well, why is it no longer?
    Others made good points about having some time off, just train on parts of their game, not get hurt, recover from an injury, work, etc. My assumption would be like any of our businesses, if takes resources and doesn't make enough money to justify, why do it. CFC is focused on offering a platform to get girls to college. Taking care of where they play after they leave obviously wasn't something they wanted to do anymore. With two teams in the area that will be sufficient. I would be worried about my kid getting hurt and having to miss her Fall season. Prefer she just stays in shape and does small training sessions with a coach to work on her game stay sharp. But that will be her decision

Comment

I think we all have to tip our hat to FSA and Rush for this one. I say this sincerely. There is no money in women’s soccer and I would imagine that each of these clubs are putting significant investments into these programs. There has never been a mid level platform for college level players during their offseason and after they graduate. Thank you to each of these clubs for providing a great soccer opportunity for the women of CT.

Comment

BF has Passion for his players!
        You bet your ass I do Todd.

Comment

3am and you are on TS.

Comment

I think we all have to tip our hat to FSA and Rush for this one. I say this sincerely. There is no money in women’s soccer and I would imagine that each of these clubs are putting significant investments into these programs. There has never been a mid level platform for college level players during their offseason and after they graduate. Thank you to each of these clubs for providing a great soccer opportunity for the women of CT.
            you would think OW and CFC should have been the clubs to do this

Comment

lol do you think OW cares about girls/women's soccer?

Comment

lol do you think OW cares about girls/women's soccer?
                obviously they do otherwise they would not have put them in GAL, they would have done EDP

Comment

Agree that the talent level is good.

There must be some demand, Fusion is fielding a B team this year
                  there is a ton of demand- its commitment thats the issue

everyone shows up for home games and you have to beg to field a team for away games
                  coaches get tired of that

Comment

ow girls side is a complete mess. no one is running it, supposely DF is over seeing it now, no one cares. coaches don't communicate. how do you espect ow to run a team in the summer in the WPSL if they cant even get out of their way with their youth teams.

Comment

obviously they do otherwise they would not have put them in GAL, they would have done EDP
                      lol they stayed in GAL to save face and to keep pretending it's the same level as where the boys play.

Comment

lol they stayed in GAL to save face and to keep pretending it's the same level as where the boys play.
                        Got news for you ... the boys play in a 'reduced' league now too.

Comment

Brendan Faherty sexually assaults girls (allegedly)

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/21/s...cer-coach.html

Comment

Cmon Todd, enough is enough. Let it go.

Comment

I would be willing to wager the person that posted that is the same people that followed up with blaming TP. It’s 2021 let it all go everyone. BF has a new job. Let him be

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X