X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prove it? Always kicking surf to the ground

Comment

The only concrete thing we can prove about Surf right now is that is where the JB's Daughter is playing,

NE Soccer Journal ran all the other comments to ground back in the Spring, https://www.nesoccerjournal.com/new-...-local-soccer/

Articles goes into the following facts

The Surf CEO played at Harvard with the B Brothers,
      JB still is an owner of Union Point and Bass River Sports Complexes

Publicly Surf is playing everything right and above board, besides having AP and some of the other GPS guys on staff it is a different organization.

Comment

What is the bass river sports complex?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          What is the bass river sports complex?
          My bad Back River, the old GPS Facility in Bedford MA

https://backriversportscomplex.com/

Comment

The only concrete thing we can prove about Surf right now is that is where the JB's Daughter is playing,

NE Soccer Journal ran all the other comments to ground back in the Spring, https://www.nesoccerjournal.com/new-...-local-soccer/

Publicly Surf is playing everything right and above board, besides having AP and some of the other GPS guys on staff it is a different organization.
            With 1 big issue They are promising ECNL or GA which probably won't happen so it leaves Surf without a top league. Surf works well now i agree but just wait for 2-3 years and see if all is well.

Comment

Any updates??

Comment

"some of the other GPS guys on staff" Don't you mean most of the other GPS guys. It's really a disgrace that GPS can get away with their scam and nobody pays for it.

Comment

"some of the other GPS guys on staff" Don't you mean most of the other GPS guys. It's really a disgrace that GPS can get away with their scam and nobody pays for it.
                  Please just go away. GPS is gone. Get a life.

Comment

Gps is gone but unfortunately all the rats scurried to Surf and Juventus. These coaches are like vampires

Comment

Try me, *********. I'll lick you ass, anywhere and anytime

Comment

Did you just threaten to beat this man up or pleasure his anus with your tongue??

Comment

That would make a helluva slogan: Surf - we’ll lick your a** anytime, anywhere!

Comment

Gps is gone but unfortunately all the rats scurried to Surf and Juventus. These coaches are like vampires
                            You are so tragically stupid. You sound like a local coach that can’t measure up and has been left on the outside looking in.

Comment

You are so tragically stupid. You sound like a local coach that can’t measure up and has been left on the outside looking in.
                              minus well add another GPS thread to the mix. Seems like a very popular subject these days for some people. GPS haters in da house!

Comment

There’s a new witness for the prosecution.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X