X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the lights on yet?

Comment

theres so much good material in other threads. I should have plenty of it to bring later tonight with my fellow stallions. can't wait to meet everyone. its been awhile because of this covid thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        If only this were true. The 2020 books are closed, bro. Any profits earned in 2020 are not able to be weened with 2021 actions the books are closed as is midnight 12/31 even in Maralago. Nice try player - more likely you are moving money around to pay rent.
        Clubs do not operate on regular fiscal year. just like many companies. Makes thing too hard to line up like that.

Comment

Why is Cfc united boys moving to Choate and leaving Bethany?

Comment

Don’t know but I would assume it would be to draw more kids from the north to play United. They draw from way up into MA. Bethany is a haul and a half from there.

Comment

Don’t know but I would assume it would be to draw more kids from the north to play United. They draw from way up into MA. Bethany is a haul and a half from there.
              They should do the same with the girls.

Comment

So Bethany was the wrong location to build a facility?

Comment

CFC is a girls club - just calling it what it is - so boys are 2nd priority. I don't think everything is moving up there either. I've no idea where their stronger boys players come from but Fairfield county has loads of boys options so maybe they felt moving up the line was better for them?

Comment

not the poster but who knows what options they had at the time. Land in lower FFLD county is very pricey. BS hasn't been able/willing to build around their base either. The club also didn't want to get too close to FSA and OW.

Comment

Apparently especially if they have light restrictions

Comment

Apparently especially if they have light restrictions
                        FSA has a great facility and lights - and their girls teams stink, so do the low level boys' teams. OW has a mediocre facility (needs updating badly) and mediocre teams.

Comment

FSA has a great facility and lights - and their girls teams stink, so do the low level boys' teams. OW has a mediocre facility (needs updating badly) and mediocre teams.
                          CFC cant afford lights, has a girls cult following, horrible boys United program and refuses to remove snow because they don’t want to spend the money. On the bright side, daylight savings starts today so they can train next week until about 7:00 pm and an extra minute longer each day after

Comment

CFC cant afford lights, has a girls cult following, horrible boys United program and refuses to remove snow because they don’t want to spend the money. On the bright side, daylight savings starts today so they can train next week until about 7:00 pm and an extra minute longer each day after
                            What snow? And the lights again (no cfc parent cares about this; just you). You need a hobby.

Comment

What snow? And the lights again (no cfc parent cares about this; just you). You need a hobby.
                              Snowing out now

Comment

Goalie wars

Instead of goalie wars show us refunds

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X