Dnc =

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberals support rioting and looting, twisting and contorting to redefine basic English.

UCLA Professor: People Have No Choice But to Riot
    https://www.breitbart.com/education/...e-but-to-riot/

Maxine Waters Classifies Term ‘Rioting’ as ‘Negative Language … Used Against Black People’
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-black-people/

Sounds like a great election strategy to me. And these people call Trump supporters dumb? LMFAO.

Comment

$80.80

Comment

Gassing your own citizens

Despite the denials, it looks like US Park police used tear gas on peaceful protesters in Washington DC after all:
        https://www.vox.com/2020/6/5/2128160...ar-gas-protest

Didn't trump use "gassing his own people" as the rationale for firing a bunch of cruise missiles at Syria between courses of "the most beautiful chocolate cake" at Mar-a-Lago?

Comment

Nolte: The Left’s Eating Itself. Let them Fight
          https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...et-them-fight/

"And now we’ve arrived at Defund the police!
          Oh, yes, please do…
          Please do defund the police in Democrat-run cities…
          This I gotta see.
          Good people need to get out of the cities.
          All of us need to get out of the left’s way."

If the left wants to turn the blue cities/counties on the coasts into even worse hell-holes than they are now, then have at it!

Comment

$20.20

Comment

Divider in chief

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Despite the denials, it looks like US Park police used tear gas on peaceful protesters in Washington DC after all:
              https://www.vox.com/2020/6/5/2128160...ar-gas-protest

Didn't trump use "gassing his own people" as the rationale for firing a bunch of cruise missiles at Syria between courses of "the most beautiful chocolate cake" at Mar-a-Lago?
              Trump's former "adults in the room" are condemning his recent actions

"Former White House chief of staff John Kelly said Friday he agrees with former Secretary of Defense Gen. Jim Mattis' stark warning this week that President Donald Trump is "the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people" as nationwide protests have intensified over the death of George Floyd."
              https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/polit...ump/index.html

Comment

"Former White House chief of staff John Kelly said Friday he agrees with former Secretary of Defense Gen. Jim Mattis' stark warning this week that President Donald Trump is "the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people" as nationwide protests have intensified over the death of George Floyd."
                It's not just Mattis and Kelly. Other prominent military leaders who are done with trump's sh1t include:
                Marine Corps Gen. John Allen
                Navy Adm. Mike Mullen
                Air Force Gen. Richard Myers
                Army Gen. Martin Dempsey
                William Perry
                Navy Adm. William McRaven
                Navy Adm. James Stavridis
                Army Gen. Raymond A. "Tony" Thomas
                Air Force Gen. Mike Hayden
                Ash Carter
                Leon Panetta
                Chuck Hagel

Note the republicans on that list. When leaders of this caliber feel compelled to break their silence, people need to pay attention. The tide is turning.
                https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/polit...sts/index.html

Comment

Ok folks let’s see how the great Democratic Uniter feels about a large segment of America in his own words. You see once you cut through the rhetoric, fake narratives, lies and libtard bullshît, you get to see the truth. This guys is a racist to the core. His 1994 bill as imprisoned more people of color than any other legislation.

The former vice president was asked in Thursday’s Democratic primary debate about remarks he made in 1975 on segregation in schools. Then-Sen. Biden told a Delaware publication that “I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather. I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation, and I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.”

"He said in the first 100 days, he's going to let the big banks once again write their own rules," Biden said. "Unchain Wall Street! They're gonna put y'all back in chains."

“We bring social workers into homes and parents to help them deal with how to raise their children,” Biden said. “It’s not that they don’t want to help. They don’t — they don’t know quite what to do. Author and Time magazine editor at large Anand Giridharadas tweeted that Biden’s answer was “appalling — and disqualifying,” and that it “ended in a sermon implying that black parents don’t know how to raise their own children.”

Biden has a history of making awkward if not insensitive racial comments on the presidential trail. He started his 2008 White House run by calling Obama “the first mainstream African American (candidate) who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” Biden, imitating a thick Southern drawl, recalled how Mississippi Sen. James Eastland called him “son”, but not “boy.” Yet they worked together on legislation.

In June, Biden boasted about how well he got along with segregationist colleagues during his early days in the Senate, to illustrate a point that he could work even with enemies to get things done. California Sen. Kamala Harris called him out on it during the first presidential debate in June, and New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker said bragging about working with racists wasn’t the way to bring a divided country together.

Biden “claims to have a great relationship, but he didn’t have the words to address this basic question,” Allison said. “It is not just another gaffe. It shows that he doesn’t see who we, black people, are.”

Biden then added: “If you’ve got a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or for Trump, then you ain’t black.”

2006: "You can't go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent"

“Poor kids” just as bright as “white kids”

There are probably anywhere from 10 to 15 percent of the people out there that are just not very good people, but that’s not who we are. (FYI that would equate to nearly 49,000,000 Americans)

Comment

Ok folks let’s see how the great Democratic Uniter feels about a large segment of America in his own words. You see once you cut through the rhetoric, fake narratives, lies and libtard bullshît, you get to see the truth. This guys is a racist to the core.
                    [...]
                    This is your response to a post about America's most prominent military leaders condemning the acts of donald trump and his racist and corrupt administration? I don't blame you for trying to change the subject to Joe Biden. Especially since the number of public anti-trump or pro-Biden statements by America's military leadership stands conspicuously at ZERO.

So you deflect by calling attention to some insensitive remarks made by Biden. Does it seem odd to you that trump and his apologists are staying as far away from this subject as possible? Here's a hint: it's because the last thing they want to do is remind people of donald's well-documented track record on racist behavior, which began in the 1970's and goes way beyond a few intensive remarks:
                    https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history
                    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...mments/588067/

Anyone advising trump to attack Biden with a racism narrative would immediately be fired for political malpractice and unprecedented stupidity. Maybe that's why the trump campaign isn't returning your calls.

Comment

This is your response to a post about America's most prominent military leaders condemning the acts of donald trump and his racist and corrupt administration? I don't blame you for trying to change the subject to Joe Biden. Especially since the number of public anti-trump or pro-Biden statements by America's military leadership stands conspicuously at ZERO.

So you deflect by calling attention to some insensitive remarks made by Biden. Does it seem odd to you that trump and his apologists are staying as far away from this subject as possible? Here's a hint: it's because the last thing they want to do is remind people of donald's well-documented track record on racist behavior, which began in the 1970's and goes way beyond a few intensive remarks:
                      https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history
                      https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...mments/588067/

Anyone advising trump to attack Biden with a racism narrative would immediately be fired for political malpractice and unprecedented stupidity. Maybe that's why the trump campaign isn't returning your calls.
                      Oh now I see how the mind of a libtard works. With that said, let me apply it to today’s reality. What happens when we put Biden’s racially charged words into Trumps mouth. The hypocrisy in your post is so moronically stupid it shows how tone deaf you really are. So that’s what they are? Just “insensitive remarks”? Let’s take a look how insensitive they are.

NBC breaking news: Today in the rose garden president Trump viciously insulted President Obama with racially charged and insensitive remarks by saying “he’s the first mainstream African American male who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

CNN breaking news: today while addressing calls for reparations for slavery, President Trump stunned the world with devastating racist rhetoric by saying “ I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather. I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation, and I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.”

MSNBC breaking news: In a extremely embarrassing hot mic incident today, President Trump was overheard making shameful racially insensitive and inflammatory remarks toward hard working immigrant patriots by saying “ "You can't go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent".

WaPo breaking news: Billionaire and elitist Trump shows how out of touch he is with America as he insults the entire black community. When talking to reporters about the breakdown of the black family unit President Trump said today “We bring social workers into homes and parents to help them deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t want to help. They don’t — they don’t know quite what to do.”

ABC breaking news: when talking about his past victories of working with “Segregationist” Eastland, President Trump offended many black leaders present in the crowd with a racially offensive term often used by racist of the day by recalling how Eastland called him “son”, but not “boy.”

NYT breaking news: In a stunning display of racism, President Trump offended an entire crowd of black business leaders with his racially inflammatory reference to slavery. The tone deaf Trump used examples of bank regulations as a means to oppress the black community by saying “ They're gonna put y'all back in chains."

WHO’s THE REAL RACIST????

Comment

Oh now I see how the mind of a libtard works. With that said, let me apply it to today’s reality. What happens when we put Biden’s racially charged words into Trumps mouth. The hypocrisy in your post is so moronically stupid it shows how tone deaf you really are. So that’s what they are? Just “insensitive remarks”? Let’s take a look how insensitive they are.

NBC breaking news: Today in the rose garden president Trump viciously insulted President Obama with racially charged and insensitive remarks by saying “he’s the first mainstream African American male who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

CNN breaking news: today while addressing calls for reparations for slavery, President Trump stunned the world with devastating racist rhetoric by saying “ I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather. I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation, and I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.”

MSNBC breaking news: In a extremely embarrassing hot mic incident today, President Trump was overheard making shameful racially insensitive and inflammatory remarks toward hard working immigrant patriots by saying “ "You can't go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent".

WaPo breaking news: Billionaire and elitist Trump shows how out of touch he is with America as he insults the entire black community. When talking to reporters about the breakdown of the black family unit President Trump said today “We bring social workers into homes and parents to help them deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t want to help. They don’t — they don’t know quite what to do.”

ABC breaking news: when talking about his past victories of working with “Segregationist” Eastland, President Trump offended many black leaders present in the crowd with a racially offensive term often used by racist of the day by recalling how Eastland called him “son”, but not “boy.”

NYT breaking news: In a stunning display of racism, President Trump offended an entire crowd of black business leaders with his racially inflammatory reference to slavery. The tone deaf Trump used examples of bank regulations as a means to oppress the black community by saying “ They're gonna put y'all back in chains."

WHO’s THE REAL RACIST????
                        If trump said those things he would lose support from his base for not being racist enough.

Comment

If trump said those things he would lose support from his base for not being racist enough.
                          You’re so cute. It must suck knowing your own candidate has 40 years of racism on his record. Great choice to represent your party.

Comment

Even though we know the coronavirus ravages black people at a much higher rate than other groups, Democrats are still actively encouraging black people to go outside and gather in large groups.

Black lives literally don’t matter to Democrats.

At the local and federal level, Democrats are actively seeking to either weaken or abolish police departments that protect predominantly black neighborhoods and cities.

Look at how Democrats protested George Floyd’s tragic death on Monday. Here’s a photo. Look at how they practiced safe social distancing… And yet these same Democrats are actively encouraging black people to go out and gather in large groups.

Police brutality, the use of excessive force, and the militarization of police almost exclusively is happening, not only in Democrat-run cities, but in cities like Minneapolis where Democrats have enjoyed unchallenged control for nearly a half century. Still, nothing changes.

Democrats encourage and promote abortion, and the result is millions and millions of black people who will never be born; the result is that in Democrat-run cities like New York, more black babies are killed than born.

Democrats lobby relentlessly for illegal and unskilled immigrants to enter our country, which disproportionately steals jobs and lowers the wages of black Americans.

Democrats openly and aggressively campaign to destroy the education reforms that predominantly black urban areas most desperately need — school choice and charter schools.

The number of black people murdered every week in cities like Chicago and Baltimore, cities that have been run exclusively by Democrats for decades, should be a national scandal, but nothing is ever done. While countless black people fall, it’s all swept under the rug to protect the Democrat Political Machine.

To Democrats, black people are cannon fodder, expendable soldiers in their social justice war for power. As Democrats safely social distance, they urge their cannon fodder to take it to the streets; as Democrats send their own children to private schools, they push their cannon fodder into failing schools; as Democrats enjoy private security, they call for defunding the police that protects black Americans.

It is in Democrat-run cities where black people are gunned down daily.

It is in Democrat-run cities where the water turns to poison.

It is in Democrat-run cities where police officers feel comfortable digging a knee into a helpless man’s neck, and doing so while on camera.

It is in Democrat-run cities where the looting and burning of predominantly black neighborhoods is allowed, while the Democrat-run media encourages, cheers, and legitimizes this destruction.

Comment

^^^ Shamelessly plagiarized from breitbart.com
                              https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-to-democrats/

Another $20.20 donation to the Biden campaign, as a protest against false or misleading "news"
                              An extra $20.20 to protest against lazy-ass copying/pasting without attribution. Your high school social studies teacher would be appalled and ashamed.

Comment

DNC slogan

"Lie cheat and steal ... because the (Communist) end justifies the means"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X