Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There sure aren’t any kids from PSA going to a mess of a club like Matchfit. PSA has the best coaches and facilities around and is quickly becoming the premier destination for the top players in the Garden State.
    Not to mention great leadership!

Comment

They sure are making the game of football great again in the tri state!

Comment

They sure are making the game of football great again in the tri state!
        The tri-State? More like the world. Can’t wait to get back on those fields!

Comment

What leadership do they have that’s “great”?? Some real examples (along with accomplishments) would be nice.

Comment

What leadership do they have that’s “great”?? Some real examples (along with accomplishments) would be nice.
            Dan Manson is at the helm. The guy literally built Wall’s program from the ground up. He brought legitimacy to CSA’s DA program, and he is poised to lead PSA to the brightest of futures, despite what a handful of pot stirrers would have you believe. I am literally getting emotional here as I type this, thinking about the joy that he brings to PSA.

Comment

Dan Manson is at the helm. The guy literally built Wall’s program from the ground up. He brought legitimacy to CSA’s DA program, and he is poised to lead PSA to the brightest of futures, despite what a handful of pot stirrers would have you believe. I am literally getting emotional here as I type this, thinking about the joy that he brings to PSA.
              LMAO LMAO LMAO
              I normally wouldn’t want to encourage trolls but this is one of the funniest things I’ve read in a a while. And I really like PSA.

Comment

For the last time Dan Manson DID NOT BUILD WALL SOCCER! He stole from them!!!!!!
                He was not in charge of Cedar Stars DA as he was an apprentice coach! Good luck to PSA if this is the person leading the girls program. I would run for the hills!!!!

Comment

For the last time Dan Manson DID NOT BUILD WALL SOCCER! He stole from them!!!!!!
                  He was not in charge of Cedar Stars DA as he was an apprentice coach! Good luck to PSA if this is the person leading the girls program. I would run for the hills!!!!
                  Thankfully there are plenty of other people in the administration and good coaches. One coach with a sketchy reputation doesn’t ruin it for everyone.

Comment

Thankfully there are plenty of other people in the administration and good coaches. One coach with a sketchy reputation doesn’t ruin it for everyone.
                    What is so sketchy about it? Only reading of successes so far.

Comment

What is so sketchy about it? Only reading of successes so far.
                      Success? His precious 09 team had a horrible s eww Jason. In fact, I know several players on the teams families very well who will not be returning to PSA in the fall because of him.

Comment

Better than Misfit FC!!
                        My township rec team is better than PSA. Get rid of that loser DM and at least you will be able to save some kids from leaving. My daughters friend had to block him from her social media pages because he was making inappropriate comments on her photos. My understanding is her father will be making a formal complaint to the higher ups about him once all this mess clears up. (Right now hes talking to several other parents that have had the same issue. I believe they are going to set up a meeting as a group.)

Comment

Saw a post from MF about tryouts dates. Curious as to why no 08, 09 or 2011 age groups listed. I understand that the 09 & 2011 teams are complete teams coming over from CSA with the same coach. Does he also do the 08 team? Why won't the be doing tryouts for these age groups?

Comment

Saw a post from MF about tryouts dates. Curious as to why no 08, 09 or 2011 age groups listed. I understand that the 09 & 2011 teams are complete teams coming over from CSA with the same coach. Does he also do the 08 team? Why won't the be doing tryouts for these age groups?
                            Where was that article? My daughter is going to tryout for that team.

Comment

My township rec team is better than PSA. Get rid of that loser DM and at least you will be able to save some kids from leaving. My daughters friend had to block him from her social media pages because he was making inappropriate comments on her photos. My understanding is her father will be making a formal complaint to the higher ups about him once all this mess clears up. (Right now hes talking to several other parents that have had the same issue. I believe they are going to set up a meeting as a group.)
                              Why would you post such stupid rumors? You believe they are setting up a meeting? Nothing but gossip. Why do people like you post things like this? Why would a parent wait til “this mess clears up” ? If I thought something was done inappropriately by a coach, I wouldn’t wait for anything. As if there is a right time. Get out of here with this crap.

Comment

Lol, that is a completely fabricated story. Nice try though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X