Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When??

Have any clubs or town teams started practicing yet? Two weeks ago the governor approved the start of team practices as long as there werent large groups on the same field. A split of 10 and 10 on separate fields is a simple solution. Does anyone have an actual start date?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have any clubs or town teams started practicing yet? Two weeks ago the governor approved the start of team practices as long as there werent large groups on the same field. A split of 10 and 10 on separate fields is a simple solution. Does anyone have an actual start date?
    Yes, several do. Next week, and 9 players and one coach per group.

Many town clubs have cancelled their seasons. There are also many one on one training opportunities if your club is done for the “season”.

Comment

Starting this week.

Approved with the go-ahead on 5/22, but many organizations needed to see what the plan was so they could implement it. For some locations, that means changing parking lots, setting up foot-traffic flow, structure around supplies and instructions to staff on proper interactions, field times/schedule aligned, etc.

It wasn't as simple as putting 9 kids on a field with a coach and having at it.

Comment

I know that Tomahawks Lax starts this week and GPS-NH starts on the 15th on the turf in Bedford.

Comment

I know that Tomahawks Lax starts this week and GPS-NH starts on the 15th on the turf in Bedford.
          I thought GPS was filing for bankruptcy?

Comment

NH FC stars is the worst of all of them. They are going to get many lawsuits with the nice refund they offered. At least my kid has a nice expensive uniform to wear when mowing the lawn. Off to a new club.

Comment

NH FC stars is the worst of all of them. They are going to get many lawsuits with the nice refund they offered. At least my kid has a nice expensive uniform to wear when mowing the lawn. Off to a new club.
              Your kid has probably had a lot of “new clubs”.

Comment

I believe that the parent company is, but GPS is not.

Comment

Check the contract. It likely says No refunds for any reason...same as most clubs.

Comment

Filing for bankruptcy is just a way to restructure or eliminate debt. Businesses may still operate after filing

Comment

Irrelevant in NH and will be defunct by 2021. Girls side was driven by 2001s that are done and boys side the DOCs son. Beyond that they had NHSL worthy teams and only getting worse.

Comment

I'm confused by this statement since Stars are the only club giving refunds???

Comment

Irrelevant in NH and will be defunct by 2021. Girls side was driven by 2001s that are done and boys side the DOCs son. Beyond that they had NHSL worthy teams and only getting worse.
                          Agreed, however what's better in NH?

Comment

I'm confused by this statement since Stars are the only club giving refunds???
                            That's not a true statement

Comment

Agreed, however what's better in NH?
                              Seacoast is still miles ahead of Stars NH. Aztecs (formerly NEFC North, formerly Nashua World Cup) likely better as well, and that's not saying much.

That's not hating on Stars NH; TK doesn't have a lot to work with and does a good enough job with them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X