Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The isn’t anyone who wants to stay in there house another day. Would love to have my kids back on the field playing soccer and being with there friends. Nothing better for them then to be on the field on a beautiful day like today playing a soccer match. So tell me, what data are you referring to where it says there is next to zero risk? Where do you get your information? Who says they couldn’t interpret the data? They chose to ignore the data. If they would have acted sooner then we would have had at least 1/3 less deaths and all the kids would have been outside today playing sports. Time to take back our rights the smart way as dictated by the metrics and data being read by doctors and scientists that care. The Governor has done a great job getting us to where we are right now and has ignored those that stand on the state capitol with AK47’s& AR15’s and refuse to wear masks. It’s ridiculous to you till it’s your child or a child you know who gets the coronavirus Which you say is next to impossible. By the way what are your medical credentials to make that statement.
    Next to Zero risks for kids to die from it. 80% of deaths have been in nursing homes because the stupid governors sent positive patients back and exposed the most vulnerable population to the disease. But you can choose to live in fear let those of who want to live do so. Everyone needs to take responsibility for themselves. The old and compromised should quarantine themselves if they so choose and the rest of us and our kids should live our lives.
    You also would have been first on the train to Auschwitz - you are the very definition of a sheeple!

Comment

It’s posts like this that damage the youth soccer industry from return to action and support the blue color coaches and trainers that need to work and make money. They came to country for American dream not lockdown.
      Are you really crying for the coaches who came here for the ‘American Dream.’

If our current situation is not their perfect dream, they can always go back.

Comment

You also would have been first on the train to Auschwitz - you are the very definition of a sheeple!
        Really?!? This is where your mind goes? You’re going to reduce the magnitude of the systematic killing of six million Jews by treating youth soccer practices as the slightest bit comparable to it?

I know by coming on this site, you have to sift through a lot of bs to get the tiniest kernel of real information but this is so far beyond that.

You really need to re-evaluate your priorities.

Comment

Are you really crying for the coaches who came here for the ‘American Dream.’

If our current situation is not their perfect dream, they can always go back.
          I personally am not crying for the coaches - I’m crying for my kids and the future of America. When rights have been willingly surrendered and taken away so easily we are one step away from a communist country. This is not the America where I was born and grew up! People need to wake up and think for themselves, and stop listening to the media who want us cowering in fear over a virus, despite the statistics.

Comment

Glad you speakin up cause the trainers need to take care of family. Specially small clubs like N.J. Fire, DTS etc. that why they start to train already have no choice. Please support
            This is such crap. I don’t care if the trainers need to take care of their families. I care about my own family. Everyone has a choice. So don’t dumb down your reasons for going back with stupid crap.
            I couldn’t care less if these clubs or trainers are going back early. Good for them. But don’t post comments like they have no choice.

Comment

Next to Zero risks for kids to die from it. 80% of deaths have been in nursing homes because the stupid governors sent positive patients back and exposed the most vulnerable population to the disease. But you can choose to live in fear let those of who want to live do so. Everyone needs to take responsibility for themselves. The old and compromised should quarantine themselves if they so choose and the rest of us and our kids should live our lives.
              You are a pathetic individual by posting these comments. Even worse if you re-read it before you hit “send”. Too easy to make a comment but rather think on the aide of reason than a sick person like yourself. Big words and thoughts by an unregistered person who talks big. You are the very definition of a “Trumpster”.

Comment

You have kids? May Godbless them.

Comment

You are a pathetic individual by posting these comments. Even worse if you re-read it before you hit “send”. Too easy to make a comment but rather think on the aide of reason than a sick person like yourself. Big words and thoughts by an unregistered person who talks big. You are the very definition of a “Trumpster”.
                  Even worse probably an entitled trainer for one of those elitist academies. Disgusting comments. The president of ECNL was on Fox News recently touting the immediate return to action. Shows you their alliances.....all they care is about $$$, not people not fairness not giving everyone a fair chance to compete. Very Trump like indeed.

Comment

What was Drew University like?

Comment

The isn’t anyone who wants to stay in there house another day. Would love to have my kids back on the field playing soccer and being with there friends. Nothing better for them then to be on the field on a beautiful day like today playing a soccer match. So tell me, what data are you referring to where it says there is next to zero risk? Where do you get your information? Who says they couldn’t interpret the data? They chose to ignore the data. If they would have acted sooner then we would have had at least 1/3 less deaths and all the kids would have been outside today playing sports. Time to take back our rights the smart way as dictated by the metrics and data being read by doctors and scientists that care. The Governor has done a great job getting us to where we are right now and has ignored those that stand on the state capitol with AK47’s& AR15’s and refuse to wear masks. It’s ridiculous to you till it’s your child or a child you know who gets the coronavirus Which you say is next to impossible. By the way what are your medical credentials to make that statement.
                      I think all the frustration is because none of this has to do with science anymore. Once he opened beaches and raised the outdoor gathering size to 25 there was no reason any longer to keep kids from training/practicing. Reality is, now 25 kids can get together at a park and kick a ball around (like "captain's practices" at high school) but you can't run an organized training session? Which one carries more "risk"? The one supervised by a coach/trainer who is expected to enforce social distancing guidelines and follow NJYS phased approach or the free-for-all group at a park? The governor's approach has only created loopholes but there is no science out there that says a backyard gathering of 25 adults is safer than an organized practice of 15 kids supervised and guided by a governing organization. So the argument about science and medical guidance is ridiculous at this point.

Comment

Lots of organized practices going on in local parks. All over social media!!!

But: no club practice. Probably about insurance.

Big paydays for individual trainers. God Bless America!!!!!!

Comment

Lots of organized practices going on in local parks. All over social media!!!

But: no club practice. Probably about insurance.

Big paydays for individual trainers. God Bless America!!!!!!
                          So these are individual trainers not associated with any clubs? Would love to contact them so we can get in the mix....

Comment

Go on Instagram, dumb dumb!

Typical, want the work done for you. Can you say entitled?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X