Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morris County Clubs

Looking for a good club in morris county. Not looking to get scammed by mfa or sta. Anyone have some advice?

Thx in advance.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looking for a good club in morris county. Not looking to get scammed by mfa or sta. Anyone have some advice?

Thx in advance.
    Age? Gender? Level? Anywhere in Morris county?

Comment

Thx in advance.
      Morris Elite

Comment

Morris Elite
        We love STA! They gave our kids 2 years free between 5-7, coaches are great, and now they've had almost daily online training with coaches through the crises. Not to mention if the kids are ever allowed inside again, they own ISP which is a top notch training facility.

Comment

Parsippany Soccer Club Academy or Morris Elite. PSC has some good boys and girls teams.

Comment

We love STA! They gave our kids 2 years free between 5-7, coaches are great, and now they've had almost daily online training with coaches through the crises. Not to mention if the kids are ever allowed inside again, they own ISP which is a top notch training facility.
            Thats great. Once they're older, you'll start paying $10k a year.

Comment

Good lord, that wont happen. But they're great for now!

Comment

Yes, it’s a loss leader to steer kids directly into to more expensive STA program rather than the Morris United local travel

Comment

Seems to be a mistake. Even Matchfit doesn't charge 10K. I have never heard of a youth club that charges 10K or more.

Comment

Seems to be a mistake. Even Matchfit doesn't charge 10K. I have never heard of a youth club that charges 10K or more.
                    You’re right. I assume they meant travel/hotel too.

Comment

You’re right. I assume they meant travel/hotel too.
                      I believe its about $2,500 now. Still a lot, but acceptable for now. I have no idea if this is every Parsippany team but everytime we play their girls, the parents are obnoxious and wont shut up. I'll gladly pay an extra grand to avoid that!

Comment

I believe its about $2,500 now. Still a lot, but acceptable for now. I have no idea if this is every Parsippany team but everytime we play their girls, the parents are obnoxious and wont shut up. I'll gladly pay an extra grand to avoid that!
                        Agreed! Parents and players are somewhat obnoxious so if that does not bother you go for it.

Comment

Two kids and tournament traveling? Yeah. You'll get to close to $10k there.

Comment

Which team? How are they obnoxious?

Comment

Which team? How are they obnoxious?
                              The ref had to threaten to punish the team if the parents did t shut up the last time we played. And their coaches weren’t saying a thing. The girls game play seemed fine though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X