Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    tell us where you coach at? its the creeper DM back at it again!!
    How the heck does this mans name come into every damn thread? Lmao

Comment

I’m the parent of the keeper. Looking for info on the team that is looking for an 05g gk. Team? League? Contact info to discuss?
      Are you in north, central or south jersey?

Comment

I’m the parent of the keeper. Looking for info on the team that is looking for an 05g gk. Team? League? Contact info to discuss?
        Pls text 551-232-7864

Comment

Can you share phone number or e-mail address? We're in north jersey.

Comment

Can you share phone number or e-mail address? We're in north jersey.
            Who is the creeper coach reaching out on the forum?

Comment

Why would any of you post personal info on here? If you’re a coach and have a position available then just leave the name of your club and the parent can contact you.
              Who the heck would leave the number and email address here publicly? Please don’t.

Comment

The coach interested in the gk needs to post the name of the team and the team’s contact info. A random number to text is super shadey. What is the mystery? If you need a keeper- ask for one. And provide the parent with relevant info.

Comment

How the heck does this mans name come into every damn thread? Lmao
                  What man are you talking about? Don’t see anyone’s name on here...

Comment

I'd be pissed if I was the backup GK and my coach wanted to recruit over me instead of give me a chance.

I'd be even more pissed if I was the B team's GK.

If this post is legit, it's a great example of how people at these clubs think. I think I'd kind of understand if it was a much older team that played at the highest level but for a 2010 team, this is crappy.
                    If your daughter is not interested in playing goalie for this team, or not good enough to play at that level, there is nothing else for you to add to this string. The request is for a goalie. If a team does not have a dedicated goalie, they will need to recruit one.

Comment

If your daughter is not interested in playing goalie for this team, or not good enough to play at that level, there is nothing else for you to add to this string. The request is for a goalie. If a team does not have a dedicated goalie, they will need to recruit one.
                      Exactly. Creeper / Stalker parents, who know nothing about soccer are very ready to give "expert" advice and judgement. Very few questions or requests actually get answered in these posts.

A top team is looking for a top goalie, instead of ignoring a post that doesn't pertain to you, post an irrelevant, ignorant opinion.

Don't come here for soccer info - go elsewhere

Comment

Hello:
                        I have emailed the coach a couple times and have not received any response. I am reluctant to leave my contact information here, after seeing how some of the people behave. Maybe somebody from the team or who knows the coach can notify him that he has some messages regarding this post. We moved to Middletown and my daughter has played goalie since REC and is very good

Comment

Hello:
                          I have emailed the coach a couple times and have not received any response. I am reluctant to leave my contact information here, after seeing how some of the people behave. Maybe somebody from the team or who knows the coach can notify him that he has some messages regarding this post. We moved to Middletown and my daughter has played goalie since REC and is very good
                          Does your daughter play the field as well? If so I may have another option for you that’s local to Middletown.

Comment

Stupid fishing thread. Go directly to the clubs not on this blog if you, parent, are remotely serious. All clubs want good gk's if indeed the gk is good. Parents tend to over evaluate real talent.
                            Good luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X