Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEP Season Cancelled

Officially cancelled at the Board meeting earlier this week.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Officially cancelled at the Board meeting earlier this week.
    Fake news

Comment

Fake news
      JD from stars and JA from bayside on the board now
      what a joke

Comment

Fake news
        You actually thunk there will be a Spring season?

Comment

You actually thunk there will be a Spring season?
          Irrelevant. The statement that they cancelled the season during the meeting is fake news. But yes I think there should be a spring season. Covid is an overblown media hyped disease that can be mitigated through proper hygiene. Nothing gets cancelled for flu seasons. This will go down as one of the biggest over reactions in history.

Comment

Irrelevant. The statement that they cancelled the season during the meeting is fake news. But yes I think there should be a spring season. Covid is an overblown media hyped disease that can be mitigated through proper hygiene. Nothing gets cancelled for flu seasons. This will go down as one of the biggest over reactions in history.
            Thanks for letting everyone know, good job.

Comment

Ooff...She Blinded Me With Science...Cue Thomas Dolby. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V83JR2IoI8k

Comment

Why would JA from Bayside in RI be on the board now? ugh, such a small club with little impact.

Comment

JA on the talking soccer board? anyway bayside should just stick to the boys soccer, let the girls go to NEFC or SURF or SSS.

Comment

JD from stars and JA from bayside on the board now
                    what a joke
                    Are they?

Comment

Ok Dr Don! I'm all for things being open but I'm not an idiot to think that this is the same as the flu and believe all the other conspiracy theories. Morons do that!

Comment

You realise COVID killed more people in April than all other diseases typically do in the same month, right? Like even the flu!

Comment

You realise COVID killed more people in April than all other diseases typically do in the same month, right? Like even the flu!
                          Death with covid? No flu deaths in april.....whats up?
                          Zero risk under 50...fact.

Comment

Death with covid? No flu deaths in april.....whats up?
                            Zero risk under 50...fact.
                            The first sentence makes 0 sense.

The second sentence is dumb. Carrier of the virus from a one 50yo to another 50yo could be a 13 yo

Comment

Less deaths in april yoy. Why are your covid deaths more important than others?
                              What about the increased suicide deaths, heart deaths, overdose deaths?
                              Why are your covid deaths so special?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X