X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The suckers are the ones that follow that imposter
    Nate is a good guy, leave him alone. However, it’s true, no one following him to Vale. SCP holding onto all boys with Coach Parra. Decision was easy with a great coach filling the opening. Also, it’s Vale, no one wants to play for them. Vale is a weak club who have done an incredible job alienating themselves. They are despised by so many clubs because of the way they conduct themselves.

Comment

Nate is a good guy, leave him alone. However, it’s true, no one following him to Vale. SCP holding onto all boys with Coach Parra. Decision was easy with a great coach filling the opening. Also, it’s Vale, no one wants to play for them. Vale is a weak club who have done an incredible job alienating themselves. They are despised by so many clubs because of the way they conduct themselves.
      Grinders

Comment

Why do you guys care so much? If they are so irrelevant, crappy, and weak, why are you spending so much time and energy worrying about what they (or any other club really for that matter) are doing or not doing, who's (not) following coaches, coach's body size, etc? The only club you should be concerned with is your kid's clubs. Or your own club if you are the owner. Stop being so damn salty and give it a rest.

Comment

How many teams does SCP even have? What ages?

Comment

Why do you guys care so much? If they are so irrelevant, crappy, and weak, why are you spending so much time and energy worrying about what they (or any other club really for that matter) are doing or not doing, who's (not) following coaches, coach's body size, etc? The only club you should be concerned with is your kid's clubs. Or your own club if you are the owner. Stop being so damn salty and give it a rest.
            I think a lot of the nasty attitudes and anger towards Vale comes from how they have built their staff. Obviously when they split from Sporting it was going to happen. However, they poached several other coaches from Ginga, CFC and now SCP. They have built up some enemies. ZE and JW also come across as arrogant to a lot of people and that plays into it as well.

Comment

How many teams does SCP even have? What ages?
              For boys I don’t think they have anything above 2007. Maybe a 2003 group of seniors with a few 2004’s mixed in. On the girls side they have at least 1 HS level team. At the younger levels maybe 3 teams. I think you are looking at 7-8 teams tops in the entire club. Parra could be the shot in the arm they were looking for. May help at least on the boys side.

Comment

I think a lot of the nasty attitudes and anger towards Vale comes from how they have built their staff. Obviously when they split from Sporting it was going to happen. However, they poached several other coaches from Ginga, CFC and now SCP. They have built up some enemies. ZE and JW also come across as arrogant to a lot of people and that plays into it as well.
                Well, I guess if those coaches left their previous clubs, they must not have been happy or felt they can make a difference elsewhere. How many people leave their jobs for something different? How many pro players leave teams to go somewhere else?

As for ZE, he's always been very nice and welcoming and never found him as arrogant. As for JW... well, I will reserve my comments about him for now.

Comment

Well, I guess if those coaches left their previous clubs, they must not have been happy or felt they can make a difference elsewhere. How many people leave their jobs for something different? How many pro players leave teams to go somewhere else?

As for ZE, he's always been very nice and welcoming and never found him as arrogant. As for JW... well, I will reserve my comments about him for now.
                  ZW is a donut smuggler, ZE is a pretty boy who gets manies and pedies

Comment

Nice one Zack!

Comment

For boys I don’t think they have anything above 2007. Maybe a 2003 group of seniors with a few 2004’s mixed in. On the girls side they have at least 1 HS level team. At the younger levels maybe 3 teams. I think you are looking at 7-8 teams tops in the entire club. Parra could be the shot in the arm they were looking for. May help at least on the boys side.
                      What teams is Parra coaching ?

Comment

Nice one Zack!
                        Thanks, but wasn’t ZE that replied. But nice one for thinking it was!

Comment

Parra is coaching 2 teams, boys, 07s and 08s

Comment

Thanks, but wasn’t ZE that replied. But nice one for thinking it was!
                            Good one again Zack!

Comment

Can parents be that stupid? They got screwed over financially once and were given useless “virtual” lessons once. Who in their right mind would sign up this Fall without a refund policy in place for when soccer is shut down again. I would require x% as of this date in writing. Parents demand it now!

Comment

ZE is a major, arrogant douche

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X