Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keith I know this will get back to you so let me call you out on the above out and lies

1) we expect to bring back all our staff? This is lies. You have the blood on your hands for closing down many successful GPS territories and sacking some of your best and most loyal staff. You closed down Canada and stole the remaining money to pay off debts in the USA.

2) as states open up? How many Keith? You are CEO of an organization that was active in 22 states when you took over - what’s left? MA, ME, NH, NY and less than 50% of FL. I count five states

You are a liar and are painting a picture of dumping fresh parent money into a new pot to avoid the debts that GPS ($2.2m) currently owe.

And we should trust you?
    Keith, it’s June 1 and we still haven’t received notice of the following:

1. Refunds for the 2020/21 season
    2. Credits for the 2020/21 season
    3. When will our teams coach be taken off Furlough?
    4. Has the club received an investor yet?
    5. Plan for club partnership with Bayern?

Please send out some communication, even if it’s small so we know the club is not indeed going bankrupt. All the signs are pointing towards a dark future.

Comment

Please send out some communication, even if it’s small so we know the club is not indeed going bankrupt. All the signs are pointing towards a dark future.
      Come on now I for one really truly appreciate all the at home workouts. Game day homework. And let’s not forget the GK workouts. I’d have thought the club forgot about the thousands of dollars we shelled out, but then I get those emails and I know they for sure have my back. Money well spent. No need to explain. The massive amount of effort put into those workouts really says it all.

Comment

You have not heard because there really is no plan in place. The club is done.

Comment

Come on now I for one really truly appreciate all the at home workouts. Game day homework. And let’s not forget the GK workouts. I’d have thought the club forgot about the thousands of dollars we shelled out, but then I get those emails and I know they for sure have my back. Money well spent. No need to explain. The massive amount of effort put into those workouts really says it all.
          I really really hope you are being sarcastic. Home workouts!? Desperate attempt to keep players signed up. We are not committing to our club if they don't actually offer in person practices as soon as the Governor agrees. They HAVE to make up the spring over the summer or they will lose parents over the summer which will make for weak soccer. I already know of families not returning fall 2020.

Comment

#obsessed.

Comment

Paul Baber has now left. The only person with any business acumen they had (Maybe Hamblin is the last one).

The club is finished.

Comment

I already know of families not returning fall 2020.
                I don’t know any families that are returning.

Comment

Paul Baber has now left. The only person with any business acumen they had (Maybe Hamblin is the last one).

The club is finished.
                  Hamblin is one of the nicest guys in football. I feel bad for that poor bastard being stuck there.

Comment

Another dead GPS thread. Can you believe it? Gasp!

Comment

Love it! People care about this thread!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X