Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you think women’s soccer is relevant

Please read this. Women’s soccer is a JOKE.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TaylorTwe...481809/photo/1

Thanks, now don't forget to pick up Tampons for your daughter, and wife, on your way home.

P.S. Make sure you get the right kind dumba*s....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Basically what I'm seeing is, Women's soccer that receives basically zero support from Fifa or USSF, zero PR or marketing from anyone, no broadcast rights deals like MLS has-therefore receiving awesome placement on ESPNNews or some other fakakta channel, is basically running neck and neck with Men's soccer (that can put a big fat check in the box for all of the above) for the past few years!!!

I think you're sadly mistaken as to who the JOKE really is!

Comment

If you think women’s soccer is relevant

i dont think so, the mens game is for fags. I can watch alex morgan and her team mates run around the field all day

Comment

Daddy with the P()SSY sons is back on the attack! Awww the girls are catching up to my P()SSY sons who can't play sports that real boys do! WAAAAAH, let me put the women down so my P()SSY son looks like a real man!

Comment

Basically what I'm seeing is, Women's soccer that receives basically zero support from Fifa or USSF, zero PR or marketing from anyone, no broadcast rights deals like MLS has-therefore receiving awesome placement on ESPNNews or some other fakakta channel, is basically running neck and neck with Men's soccer (that can put a big fat check in the box for all of the above) for the past few years!!!

I think you're sadly mistaken as to who the JOKE really is!
            It gets zero support bc nobody cares about it. Who in their right mind would give them $$ in return for zero viewers? Nobody cares about it. Euthanize it.

Comment

Daddy with the P()SSY sons is back on the attack! Awww the girls are catching up to my P()SSY sons who can't play sports that real boys do! WAAAAAH, let me put the women down so my P()SSY son looks like a real man!
              That’s a lot of p()ssy, not sure he can handle that much, don't want to scare him...

Comment

Looks like WNT revenue has caught up with MNT since their last respective World Cups.

Comment

It gets zero support bc nobody cares about it. Who in their right mind would give them $$ in return for zero viewers? Nobody cares about it. Euthanize it.
                  Who in their right mind would support the men, I mean other than Dads of P()SSY little boys...with tons of $$$ poured into it, they still can't do ANYTHING or get anyone to give a sh!t about it. They should euthanize the men's side in the US, PURE F()CKING EMBARRASSMENT, doesn't make any money and makes us look like P()SSY losers.

Comment

Looks like WNT revenue has caught up with MNT since their last respective World Cups.
                    The broads are running a 4.5mm loss!!!! More than 3x that of the men’s game. Great biz.

Comment

Kudos to all the players on both teams but everyone is so down on everything ussf related right now that it is hard to generate any enthusiasm for the teams. ussf manged to turn off an entire generation of young soccer fans.

Comment

I mean there is the fact that when it comes to attendance, the MNT's HOME games are at least 50-80% fans of the opposition. We are talking about a USMNT that cannot play home games of any importance in some of the highest populated states - NY/NJ, California, Texas because they know those are practically away games. Attendance figures for the MNT overstate their contribution to generating the revenue, which is more down to latina american teams and their fans than anything else.

Comment

What happens to someone in their childhood that turns them into such a misogynist that they take the time to attack women’s soccer and call for it to be euthanized? I’m serious, how does that happen?

Comment

What happens to someone in their childhood that turns them into such a misogynist that they take the time to attack women’s soccer and call for it to be euthanized? I’m serious, how does that happen?
                            Getting rejected over and over will do that.

Comment

I mean there is the fact that when it comes to attendance, the MNT's HOME games are at least 50-80% fans of the opposition. We are talking about a USMNT that cannot play home games of any importance in some of the highest populated states - NY/NJ, California, Texas because they know those are practically away games. Attendance figures for the MNT overstate their contribution to generating the revenue, which is more down to latina american teams and their fans than anything else.
                              You don’t understand the concept of revenue. It certainly isn’t overstated. What it shows is that there is massive demand for male soccer. Female soccer is completely irrelevant.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X