Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don't you reach out to someone at Mass City yourself?

Ahhhh because my kids don't play for Mass City. That's why! I was just trying to see if they got in why others can't including my kids club which is currently affiliated w/ another to play in NEP.
    That's all, thank you!

Comment

MC and Galway both getting in independent. NEP can't let 60+ teams stroll over to SC's league.
      I heard a week ago that MC was under discussion for independence but Galwsy was already denied. Suppose we'll know in a month or so about either and/or any others.

Comment

I heard a week ago that MC was under discussion for independence but Galwsy was already denied. Suppose we'll know in a month or so about either and/or any others.
        Yea I read that comment too, doesn’t mean anything, still haven’t heard anything about NEP. I mean, they still haven’t cancelled the season, so who knows when any damn news will come. And if anyone thinks that clubs will be playing a spring/summer season, you’re delusional

Comment

What if both clubs go under steal United?

Comment

That would make the most sense. Steel will be desperate for teams and Those 2 clubs need a way into NEP

Comment

What makes the most sense is they run from the mess NEP is and go bacj to be independent clubs and play in SCs new league with EDP.

Comment

Good point. I bet Steel is or has probably already inquired with both. Especially MC given where Steel's directors & coaches left too & where MC would be coming from! Galway was with GPS right? So maybe but I would agree that Steel's at least thinking of doing that or trying to if they haven't already approached one or both of those clubs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X