Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So ironic. I bet when GPS was pulverizing entire clubs in to the ground you had zero concern. I bet when Valeo was making their beds with Revolution folk without a care in the world for little guys. Looting. That’s a good one. Tell that to all of the parents who were left in the dark with no refunds l lies from administration and having no clue where their kids were going to play. Stop with your garbage and don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
    You sound like a Butt hurt GPS dad who has to throw away all his clubs Merch and can’t scrape off your GPS sticker from the back of your Volvo

Comment

You sound like a Butt hurt GPS dad who has to throw away all his clubs Merch and can’t scrape off your GPS sticker from the back of your Volvo
      The surf sticker fits perfectly over the gps sticker. No need to remove.
      Surf is gps
      Surf owns the stink

Comment

You sound like a dbag FORMER GPS administrator that didn’t give a crap about the kids and still doesn’t get it.

Comment

You sound like a dbag FORMER GPS administrator that didn’t give a crap about the kids and still doesn’t get it.
          Don’t worry I will put in a good work for your child at Mass City, haha

Comment

PT have any debts to pay off?

Comment

PT have any debts to pay off?
              You must know if you're asking

Comment

Hey PT

Comment

Seacoast in massive debt

Give them one year

Comment

Seacoast in massive debt

Give them one year
                    Ha ha ha. I guess Seacoast has made the big time finally the trolls are starting to make up false rumors about them.

Comment

high school age boys teams choosing not move over to seacoast is causing some tension

Comment

You reap what you see & w/ so much competition on SS, my feeling is that if I'm a parent of a young kid I'm steering clear of these STEEL turncoats now Seacoast as well as STEEL. I would want no part of either of these clubs. PLENTY of others to choose from for both boys & girls that are more worth it!

Comment

You reap what you see & w/ so much competition on SS, my feeling is that if I'm a parent of a young kid I'm steering clear of these STEEL turncoats now Seacoast as well as STEEL. I would want no part of either of these clubs. PLENTY of others to choose from for both boys & girls that are more worth it!
                          It looks like your Child wasn’t asked to move over during the “Restructure?”

Comment

All comes down to ; are you happy with your coach?

If so stay put or leave with them.

Don’t be bought and sold on the seacoast name. PT will have to hide his scruffy face for a while. Guy has let his past catch up with him. 3 times he’s done this, screws over his staff and takes his little whipping boy TG with him every time.

Comment

Seacoast moving to NECSL looks like Liverpool are as well, NEP is going to hurt from those two leaving (if it happens)

Comment

Seacoast moving to NECSL looks like Liverpool are as well, NEP is going to hurt from those two leaving (if it happens)
                                Does that mean that Liverpool will join EDP too?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X