Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California State University, nation's largest four-year system, to teach remotely in

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gbjkhdghhh

Comment

It’s because of you numbnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Answering your own questions again Nerd.. 😞
        you are the only one who does that little buddy...the rest of us don't have time for that nonsense...I am impressed at how you've ramped up the hatred against you on this sight though...stay gold, pony girl

Comment

It’s a hate for us... you’re my bff Nerd.

Comment

you are the only one who does that little buddy...the rest of us don't have time for that nonsense...I am impressed at how you've ramped up the hatred against you on this sight though...stay gold, pony girl
            Your stubbornness is what will ruin this. Should’ve just stayed in your lane. I’ll be your Covid, but remember that your ground zero. That’s right up your ally! Oh... you and ally’s

Comment

Your stubbornness is what will ruin this. Should’ve just stayed in your lane. I’ll be your Covid, but remember that your ground zero. That’s right up your ally! Oh... you and ally’s
              the funny thing is that you think I am someone that I am not...you think I am some guy you had a feud with in the past...I have only come to this site for about a year and only posted on here within the last month...it would be sad if it wasn't so funny...have a nice day little buddy

Comment

the funny thing is that you think I am someone that I am not...you think I am some guy you had a feud with in the past...I have only come to this site for about a year and only posted on here within the last month...it would be sad if it wasn't so funny...have a nice day little buddy
                One day I thought that. You don’t have the wit or drive that he had. We went at it and ignored the soccer posts. Your compulsive behavior won’t allow soccer posts to only happen on here. Politics have their own spot. You’re like a kid that can’t stop screaming from the sidelines (probably do it during games anyway), you are told by a parent to stay quiet, you move to another area and repeat. Over and over! 7 out of 10 active posts involved politics! Nobody responds but you.... AND now me to them. You then jumped on real soccer threads.
                In my eyes.... burn it all down.

Comment

Yes that is true for some of their campuses, but not all. Several have some dorms and they're trying to sort out what happens with sports. Good news forSTEM class students.

I just don't see how any campus with dorms can reopen. I heard an interview today with the ASU (or U of A, I forget which) president - they are moving Covid testing into their own labs. Ok, that's massive school with the capability to do it. Many other schools couldn't do that, and by the time a student has symptoms and gets tested they've probably already infected a few dorm mates or a professor.
                  It will be very tough & tricky, even for schools that can do their own testing like UCSD. CA public schools will do the best by their many students that they can. Preparing to go almost exclusively online will get them set up well for distance learning in the fall and they are prepared to change & Open up the campuses for everyone if it’s all good enough by then. Best to be prepared for the very real possibility though.

Comment

Bye bye 👋

Comment

Too bad Na na na Nerd

Comment

Is CFC park open tomorrow

Comment

Asking for a friend agsin

Comment

Can you help

Comment

One day I thought that. You don’t have the wit or drive that he had. We went at it and ignored the soccer posts. Your compulsive behavior won’t allow soccer posts to only happen on here. Politics have their own spot. You’re like a kid that can’t stop screaming from the sidelines (probably do it during games anyway), you are told by a parent to stay quiet, you move to another area and repeat. Over and over! 7 out of 10 active posts involved politics! Nobody responds but you.... AND now me to them. You then jumped on real soccer threads.
                              In my eyes.... burn it all down.
                              again you are incredibly wrong(shocking)...I do not initiate any political posts here...just respond to savants such as yourself...the nerve that you have to call someone else compulsive is incredible...and the thought that you stop people from posting in here is amusing...you get people who would not normally respond on here to post telling you what a "nice" guy you are...but whatever helps you sleep at night little buddy

Comment

Is CFC park open tomorrow
                                Biden isnt going to win his own state this year...my man trump wants PA opened and so do his supporters

https://nypost.com/2020/05/15/protes...irus-shutdown/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X