Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team outdoor trainings in June 1st??

I received an email today from a program in town. I have not heard anything about group training. They are saying they can do it starting June 1st.

.... local authorities have decided to gradually promote the return to normalcy by lifting some of the restrictions and opening some public spaces in our area - ie: the opening of Fairfield Beaches, Trumbull Parks, etc.
    Based on the above and other upcoming decisions, we have put together a "Return to Play Protocol"

https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineReg...roupID=2691929

Is this true? Can teams start training in June 1st?

Yes. We actually never stopped.. Four girls at a time every 45 mins.. Technical and fitness training as a team Sat and Sunday but 6 feet apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yes. We actually never stopped.. Four girls at a time every 45 mins.. Technical and fitness training as a team Sat and Sunday but 6 feet apart.
      Us too. Farmington strong. Tunxis mead turf. 20 yards apart. 6 grids

Comment

Actually, it is banned by CJSA until further notice

Comment

I expect USYS and or US Club to release return to training guidelines this week.
          What they look like or dates?

Comment

Hope is for end of June

Comment

Us too. Farmington strong. Tunxis mead turf. 20 yards apart. 6 grids
              I agree and we play there too. A bit too much sun in summer, but now? Beautiful

Comment

Soccer

You people are insane. You think there will be return to kids sports training guidelines released this week. School and sports won’t even happen in the fall. Not a chance. People act like this is going away. And yes I get we have to move forward some. But school and kids sports will be the absolute last risk taken. The economy doesn’t get hurt by school
                Being closed.

Comment

You people are insane. You think there will be return to kids sports training guidelines released this week. School and sports won’t even happen in the fall. Not a chance. People act like this is going away. And yes I get we have to move forward some. But school and kids sports will be the absolute last risk taken. The economy doesn’t get hurt by school
                  Being closed.
                  Oh, yeah. Who's taking care of these kids who're staying home when the parents are back at work? The Trumpers are the far right extreme, and you are the far left. Neither extreme is right.

Comment

Being closed.
                    K-12 will resume just with lots of modifications. Schools are already running different scenarios. Activites probably are off the table. College seems less and less likely. Even if colleges return for learning will sports given all the travel?

Comment

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Comment

Hmmmmm 🤔

Comment

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Comment

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️👋

Comment

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️🎯

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X